DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Wow.
I thought this was fake.
Had to go peep for myself.
Telling you Man, not sure how this could flop......
I thought the Trailer was one of the best in recent years.....

What else is going on at DISNEY? TF is he talking about with this?,.

Wow.

What else is going on at DISNEY? TF is he talking about with this?,.

Galaxy’s Edge shut down and the plan was to create a bigger Star Wars park but DeSantis is trying to block the expansion. He wants Disney out of Florida.

Desantis thinks pretending to be a bully to the largest single private employer of the state will make him president

not factoring the level of petty Disney could get

Desantis thinks pretending to be a bully to the largest single private employer of the state will make him president

not factoring the level of petty Disney could get
It is laughable. The fool thinks he's a powerful politician and be a politician forever while he is only a temporary employee. Posturing against an American icon. Even criminal trump wouldn't dare inspite of how stupid he is. Guess the fool really want to upstage that criminal on all department.

It is laughable. The fool thinks he's a powerful politician and be a politician forever while he is only a temporary employee. Posturing against an American icon. Even criminal trump wouldn't dare inspite of how stupid he is. Guess the fool really want to upstage that criminal on all department.

the bud light one is funnier, the parent company of anheuser-Busch is one of their biggest donors

but it dont take a genius to know Orlando is built off of Disney.. and ain’t like that’s beach front property.. or the how big Disney is and the other things they own

but desantis himself getting married at Disney is the icing on the whole cake

the imagineering was suppose to relocate from CA to Florida which has been cancelled

Desantis just petty, he wants revenge because Disney stopped supporting his "dont say gay" bill
OH yea man I did hear my Folks conversing over this.....Father was saying they are now raising rates or charging/trying to charge pressurized or inflated rates sum sum or the other....

Yea I might read up on this a bit.
Sounds like a decent **** show to add to the gossip columns for BS'ing at work

He was a weak luthor. His on show dad was more imposing.
That ***** was great.

The whole thing about Lex in Smallville is he was still struggling on being good or bad based on his growing relationship with Clark (and the Kent’s) and still trying to live up to his father’s expectations.

Once he chose what he chose mans was ruthless.

They’ll finally make a Superman Film everyone approves of and still they’d f-&$ up Lex Luther casting.

I don’t know who I’d like in that role.
Only a few I’d trust to not ruin it.

Christoph Waltz Def tops that list.
Ralph Fiennes
JK Simmons
Even Jude Law.

Yeah I cringed at both those rehashed lines in that trailer.

And I love Batman 89.

Yea some of these rumors are hitting close to home and he doesn’t want to fuel anything until they officially announce.

Casting Mr. Terrific for a movie that releases in 2025 seems hella unlikely bc the actor will need to be in perfect shape. The good actors that always stay in shape is a short list and probably wont take a supporting role. They have either already cast(and the actor is currently getting in shape) or the casting is for another movie down the line.

Casting Mr. Terrific for a movie that releases in 2025 seems hella unlikely bc the actor will need to be in perfect shape. The good actors that always stay in shape is a short list and probably wont take a supporting role. They have either already cast(and the actor is currently getting in shape) or the casting is for another movie down the line.
They’re casting in 2023 (a year that is half way done) for a movie that will be filmed sometime in 2024 that will release sometime in 2025.

It don’t take that long to get in shape.

Besides all these actors use steroids to get comic accurate muscles.

The rumor straight up said Mr. Terrific will be in the Superman Legacy movie along with a bunch of other DC superheroes.

They’re casting in 2023 (a year that is half way done) for a movie that will be filmed sometime in 2024 that will release sometime in 2025.

It don’t take that long to get in shape.

Besides all these actors use steroids to get comic accurate muscles.

The rumor straight up said Mr. Terrific will be in the Superman Legacy movie along with a bunch of other DC superheroes.
Production begins in January...what kind of steroids you talm bout?

its barely may and steroids can take effect in a week or two

obviously they cant cast someones thats super out of shape but a lot of these actors already got their body fat in check waiting to be cast in roles like these, like michael b or jonathan majors are already in tip top shape from other projects or its just how they take care of their body so steroids are just gon’ make them look extra ripped

but with that said, mr terrific doesnt really need to be super ripped or roided up, thats more like a snyder thing where everyones got to look like they are ripped out of the comic book pages, marvel doesnt really do that and batista and pratt has let themselves go from gotg1 to gotg3 so really just got to focus on someone who can do the role

Back
Top Bottom