DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Standing ovations that I've been to in recent memory.. Avengers 1 and Jurassic World. They are rare.

Maybe before that, I'd have to go as far back as Independence Day.

I remember a few people clapping and cheering during a certain portion of Swordfish.

I may, or may not have been one of them. Can neither confirm nor deny. Ok I was one of them, you broke me. :lol: :wow:

swordfish :smokin

Could've had Willem as Joker going with this Dark Knight Returns Batman.

Would've fit a stand alone non-shared universe better though.

Let's hope Batfleck shows true appreciation for that Wonder Woman mass like in the comics :pimp:

ftmwhechum.png

Gal Gadot would actually have to have mass for him to appreciate it.

Alas we all saw in Fast 5 just how much she's lacking in that area.

I guess it could always be CGI enhanced tho...

Yall trippin. She looks fine. If yall can get over Hugh as Wolverine, yall can get over her look. Worry about the chicks acting skills.

I have no doubt that Gal went on the 300 workout/diet, but she just seems like an ectomorph. I'm actually encouraged by her casting because Zack puts so much emphasis on the visuals that maybe he looked past her frame and thought her acting would make people forgot about her appearance. One can hope, at least..

Yall trippin. She looks fine. If yall can get over Hugh as Wolverine, yall can get over her look. Worry about the chicks acting skills.
We already know she has little to none of that just like the mass.

Hugh as Wolverine was never a problem. Just a bunch of weirdos complaining about his height.

I have no doubt that Gal went on the 300 workout/diet, but she just seems like an ectomorph. I'm actually encouraged by her casting because Zack puts so much emphasis on the visuals that maybe he looked past her frame and thought her acting would make people forgot about her appearance. One can hope, at least..
Zac is big on lifting, so I can imagine he told her to work out.

Cavill and Batfleck definitely added mass (no frail boys here except Lex).

Always some Gal slander around here. People always talking about mass, some probably don't even eat the booty.

She may not have the mass that you guys lookin' for in a woman, but the fact that she's a mom and looks like that...cool with me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom