DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

WTF is 100 Bullets?

The core concept of 100 Bullets is based on the question of people willing to act on the desire of violent revenge if given the means, opportunity, and a reasonable chance to succeed. Many of the first issues involve the mysterious Agent Graves approaching someone who has been a victim of a terrible wrong. Graves gives them the opportunity to take revenge by providing a handgun, 100 bullets, and documentation about the primary target responsible for their woes. He informs the candidate the bullets are completely untraceable by any law enforcement investigation, and as soon as they are found at any crime scene investigations will immediately cease.

100-Bullets-Vol.-1.jpg

Last edited:
what are the best batman animated films out to date. i feel like i havent watched many of them. any suggestions would be appreciated :nerd:

what are the best batman animated films out to date. i feel like i havent watched many of them. any suggestions would be appreciated :nerd:
The Dark Knight Returns part 1 and 2
Assault on arkham
Under the Red Hood

Last edited:
Dont forget Sub Zero

That was good too and although not entirely a Batman animated movie, Flashpoint Paradox is just too good to not see

JL pre-production starts Jan 2016 confirmed by Cavill.

Last edited:
Rumors I've read a week ago was that he is
Deathstroke

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom