DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

New DC: Civil War BvS Synopsis

At long last, see Batman and Superman square off against each other in 'Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice', an epic superhero showdown which will change both their lives forever.

Clark Kent doesn't trust Gotham's mysterious masked vigilante. Bruce Wayne doesn't trust the alien who nearly destroyed Metropolis. And Lex Luthor, who hates Superman more than anyone, is manipulating both of them for his own twisted ends.

Choose your side: the Man of Steel or the Dark Knight? Learn the answer to the age-old question - who would win? - in 'Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice'.

Last edited:
Just realized it's four months to BvS
nerd.gif

Wow
Really? I guess they're gonna ramp up marketing soon?

The destroying Metropolis part is stupid. Dude saved the damn planet. superman should rip batman's arms off and force him to say thank you.

The destroying Metropolis part is stupid. Dude saved the damn planet. superman should rip batman's arms off and force him to say thank you.

batmanwins1.gif

And yet of the two, Batman's the one who ends the fight after a heart attack, while Superman is just fine. :lol: :rofl: All that really shows is that one has to give his very best just to stay alive, while the other takes everything he has and keeps coming, even when holding back.

That fight never made sense to me. Batman is never smart enough to actually cover up his exposed face.

Just heat vision him in the jaw :lol:

Last edited:
didn't he fake that heart attack? I mean my man had to fake a heart attack to "win".

:rofl:

lol. He faked a heart attack because his identity was exposed. Stronger mixing agent and he would have mudered Supes but he wanted supes to live with the shame of being a **** boy who got his *** handed to him

Last edited:
didn't he fake that heart attack? I mean my man had to fake a heart attack to "win".

:rofl:

lol. He faked a heart attack because his identity was exposed. Stronger mixing agent and he would have mudered Supes but he wanted supes to live with the shame of being a **** boy who got his *** handed to him

And Superman didn't just shoot him in the face with heat vision at any moment during the fight, or kill him in a dozen other ways, or just completely annihilate him inside his mansion at any point during the film/comic, and spent the entire fight attempting to reason with Bruce because at the end of the day he didn't want to kill Batman. :lol: And with all these handicaps, billions of dollars, and years of planning Batman was still unable to do anything more than give Superman some scrapes and bruises (Which themselves are mainly due to the fact that Superman tanked a nuke a few days previously.) Let's all be realistic here: Batman's the better character all around, but Superman could kill him easily before he even knew it.

Nah b

Let the VS feels remain in the MCU thread

Can't wait to see all the Craptain America Stans come crying to NT post-CW

End of the day they've both been made to be ***** made in the comics with that no killing nonsense.

As far as the movies go though, Superman is a murderer. Lets see if Batman is on that level.

the best version of batman is bruce's dad in flashpoint running around blasting people with guns 

Back
Top Bottom