DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Maybe it's his choice? Maybe he doesn't want to be tied down to too many films? These superhero films takes like 6+ months to shoot and some have little breaks to do other projects. DC/WB seems to shoot for much longer time too compared to Marvel or Fox.

I think he just finished shooting Star Trek 3 and off to WW set he goes then he probably has a chance to make one film (or two if he doesn't want to take a break or it's some short independent movie) before he has to shoot Star Trek 4.

only movie i ever seen john boyega in was attack the block and i found it weird british dudes tryna be hood
laugh.gif

but hes part of the new star wars which probably means instant stardom and name recognition by the time gl jumps off

yea he would be a bit young for john stewart but tweaking the origin should be easy
attack the block was a great movie. 

lol

what about chiwetel ejiofor as john stewart?

edit: nevermind hes cast for doctor strange :frown:

Last edited:
I think Ejiofor would make a better J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter. Who I think would be really dope in live action. Look at Guardians and Marvel. Look at Star Wars. Why isn't DC trying to cash in on the outer space/cosmic hero interest?

I actually forgot about the GL Corps movie. I just kept thinking GL was only in the JL movie. I'm hoping they do more with the outer space angle than just going up there for a training montage like that other movie.

Last edited:
I think GL Corps inplies it'll explore more space/galaxy and the other GLs and OA.

I just hope they learned from the last one.

Still can't wrap my head around gay Flash :lol:

Barry Allen is the personification of conservative Middle America in the comics

Placing bets on that romantic Isaac West love admission and kiss scene when he saves him from Grodd :nerd:

Running through multiple guys in gym locker rooms without breaking a sweat.

I know it's Latino review but I kind of like this news...

It seems Warner Bros. are excited enough by Guillermo del Toro's script for Dark Universe, that they're interested in moving forward despite the Crimson Peak director leaving the project. Though they don't have a new director in place just yet, Latino Review has heard about several of the cast members they'd like to fill the various roles of DC's motley crew of witches, wizards, demons and dead men.

Apparently Del Toro wanted Ron Perlman for Swamp Thing and the studio like that idea, but they're also keen on Colin Farrell for John Constantine, and Monica Bellucci for Madame Xanadu. Word is Ewan McGregor has also been approached for the Constantine role, but he may "fall back on" Jason Blood, AKA Etrigan the Demon. The site also adds that they're seeking a "comedic presence" for Deadman, and an Hispanic/black actress to fill the role of Zatanna.

I was listening to a podcast and they said the way you're supposes to pronounce constantine is different from the keanu reeves movie and tv show. They said people were so used to how it sounded in the movie

Back
Top Bottom