DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

So, can we talk about how this "fight" is really just Batman beating the **** out of Superman?
laugh.gif
its the only way you can have a realistic batman v superman fight

it needs to be a situation where batman has committed his entire life to killing this guy while superman doesnt really want to hurt him

if superman is actually out for blood he kills batman in .001 seconds every time 

it felt like attitude era WWF boiler room match.

It was so lame when he picked up the top of the sink or toilet and hit in the head with it. It was like watching a lame wrestling video game. :x

Why the **** was he wasting time at that point when he had the Kryptonite spear?

Also after all the people Batman killed to get the god damn krypton why the **** does he just drop it like its a used Q-tip or something. :smh: :lol:
Because if Batman were to just stab Superman, he wouldn't be able to feel the wrath of Bruce's anger.

bruce and alfred had that HUGE rock and all they could get out of it was a spear tip and some gas grenades?

Can someone explain the Flash dream to me? And why he kept on saying Lois? 
Flash telling Bats to make sure Lois is alive when it's actually Martha (Supes' mom) that is the one who needs to stay alive.

Otherwise, Supes goes crazy and we get the apocalypse world we see in the dream.

I agree with OKB. You just don't make Bats a killer. It's a really big difference in batman v Joker :lol:

Joker always trying to push him over the edge even with Todds death, but Bats doesn't.

A lot of his enemies or human. I wonder if some of them are dead as well :lol:

Like when he sees joker who kills people. What's to stop him from not killing him now? He has the motive to kill him, but all of a sudden he won't?

Superman killing o didn't mind as it was almost his last resort in stopping Zod. Which it still would of been cool to save him for a future film.

Flash telling Bats to make sure Lois is alive when it's actually Martha (Supes' mom) that is the one who needs to stay alive.

Otherwise, Supes goes crazy and we get the apocalypse world we see in the dream.

It's what I though. How do we know it's not Lois , though? Maybe in some other time? Like how would Flash even get the person wrong?

Maybe we'll get a surprise in the Batffleck solo where it's revealed Batman didn't kill until the death of a Robin by Joker and Joker just ran away after that Batman began his killing spree of criminals.

Then in the movie he just quickly kills Jared Leto Joker after a few hostage situations with innocents :lol:

I never liked the whole "if Lois/a loved one of Superman's dies, he turns evil and takes over the world" idea.

It cheapens Superman's character and once again makes him a plot device. They did it in Injustice and in Justice League with the Justice Lords when Flash died.

I don't believe Clark as a person is so emotionally or mentally stunted that he would become Hitler if a loved one died. Maybe some massive depression, all the normal things that come with loss sure.

Spider-Man lost Gwen Stacy and countless others and the question NEVER came up as to him becoming a villain because of it.

This movie makes The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Returns seem like the greatest movies every made, of all time, like ever.

This movie stunk. :x:smh: Plot holes galore. Too many problems in this movie.

I never liked the whole "if Lois/a loved one of Superman's dies, he turns evil and takes over the world" idea.

It cheapens Superman's character and once again makes him a plot device. They did it in Injustice and in Justice League with the Justice Lords when Flash died.

I don't believe Clark as a person is so emotionally or mentally stunted that he would become Hitler if a loved one died. Maybe some massive depression, all the normal things that come with loss sure.

Spider-Man lost Gwen Stacy and countless others and the question NEVER came up as to him becoming a villain because of it.

Man Injustice was foul. Joker made him kill his kid and wife plus blow up Metropolis. Son was distraught.

Why was he angry? He has no believable motive.

Thats why movie sucks.
He has no believable motive? It's literally shown right in the very beginning of the movie:
Superman destroyed an entire building fighting General Zod, killing a large chunk of Bruce's employees and friends. Let's not forget the little girl who lost her mom in that building, as well.

good movie. great soundtrack by hans zimmer. affleck is a solid batman. i think he can have a fantastic solo movie if they do it right

Quick question that I need some clarification on. Why was Supes so resentful towards Batman at the beginning of the film? Like why does Superman have any beef with him at all? I understand why Batman would have some beef towards Supes.

I agree with OKB. You just don't make Bats a killer. It's a really big difference in batman v Joker
laugh.gif

Joker always trying to push him over the edge even with Todds death, but Bats doesn't.

A lot of his enemies or human. I wonder if some of them are dead as well
laugh.gif

Like when he sees joker who kills people. What's to stop him from not killing him now? He has the motive to kill him, but all of a sudden he won't?

Superman killing o didn't mind as it was almost his last resort in stopping Zod. Which it still would of been cool to save him for a future film.
umm literally the first thing superman does in this movie is kill a guy 
laugh.gif

Quick question that I need some clarification on. Why was Supes so resentful towards Batman at the beginning of the film? Like why does Superman have any beef with him at all? I understand why Batman would have some beef towards Supes.
because movie plot 

what were lex's motivations throughout the movie? 

because movie plot 

what were lex's motivations throughout the movie? 
- Daddy issues

- Corrupt Supes into killing / becoming a villain -- sound familiar to TDK?

- Have control over a "god"

He doesn't like Batman's style of taking down criminals. He considers Batman just as bad as the criminals themselves.

Back
Top Bottom