DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Forget about Nolan story structure

We just asking for average story structure at this point b

Last edited:
Saw the movie this morning

Man you guys are nuts. The movie wasnt as bad as you guys said it was

I liked it. However i did like mos better.

Jessie eisenberg was actually good to me. Maybe you guys just hate the actor period?

Omg gal was smoking hot jesus christ...

Why they kill the hot asian chick tho?

Amy adams makes me wanna barf. Ma kent and senator finch>lois

Feel sorry supes in his prime and he gotta smash that

All in all i rate it a 7/10

You guys really od on how bad it was

^

Eh folks will still complain. It's what people do.

I never will understand the loud minority who rip TDK but praise movies like AOU and ASM2.

Selective sense of reasoning.

I can't get over how Lex was crying for no reason when he was doing something to Zod's body

Surprised NO ONE has brought that up through 4 nonstop days of slander

:lol:

I thought he was doing that because he just cut himself. Wasn't crying before that second.

Last edited:
^

I never will understand the loud minority who rip TDK but praise movies like AOU and ASM2.

TDK ripped?
AOU and ASM2 were terrible as well. Either troll or half a ******.

Last edited:
Jessie eisenberg was actually good to me. Maybe you guys just hate the actor period?
I like Eisenberg as an actor. From Social Network, Zombieland, to 30 Minutes or Less. Even liked him in Now You See Me.

His casting as Lex isn't too far away from Michael Cera being cast as The Riddler.

Why they can't get the animation writers to help? Most of the storyline in the animation is great.

^

Wait what?

:lol: Who rips TDK period? Let alone ripping that movie and praising AOU and ASM2. I don't even think lamekilla would do that.

Michael Cera would surprise people. He was a good villain / douchebag in This Is The End.

:rofl:

I almost want to take it back cuz Cera cast as a villain would be so bad and absurd it'd be hilarious.

Last edited:
I could never take Cera seriously as a villain :lol: Not after stuff like Superbad and Scott Pilgrim. That's asking too much after I have to accept Will Smith as Deadshot.

Last edited:
Why they can't get the animation writers to help? Most of the storyline in the animation is great.

True story. Watched the new Justice League vs Teen Titans earlier and it was decent enough. And DC's still got some classics in its animation department. Might need to take a page from them when it comes to introducing Darkseid.

Smh @ will smith even being selected
I really don't dislike the idea of Will Smith being cast in a superhero movie as a hero or a villain.

I actually liked Hancock for what it was. That was a movie you don't need to put much thought in cuz it didn't take itself seriously while still having a story that had some depth and complexity if you look for it.

Mainly, I don't have any attachment to Deadshot so Will portraying him isn't some huge :x Plus I like Will as an actor. If anything the role might be too small for him.

Back
Top Bottom