DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

The Star Wars references continued?! 
laugh.gif

Film made me think Perry doesn't know how to run a publication.

Assigning writers to different departments randomly and yelling at Clark for chasing a compelling lead because he's not following the local basketball team :lol:

Cap 2 WS
dark knight
avengers
scott pilgrim vs the world
kingsman
unbreakable
watchmen ultimate cut
GOTG
Iron Man
batman begins

smokin.gif

I could have swore you were one of many who hated on GOTG (in particular that dance scene)?

May have been Tay1?
laugh.gif
the dance scene was meh but I didnt hate it like most people do

it was believable that the characters they created over the course of the movie would do something like that and it did fit the tone of the movie

and since these are all movies for kids, I like the idea of dancing your problems away rather than aways punching eachother in the face 
laugh.gif

I want to see them try the same thing against thanos. He'd probably rip their legs off.

the dance scene was meh but I didnt hate it like most people do

it was believable that the characters they created over the course of the movie would do something like that and it did fit the tone of the movie

and since these are all movies for kids, I like the idea of dancing your problems away rather than aways punching eachother in the face :lol:

I mean it was a distraction.

Last edited:
Aesthetically, those crossfit chicks look really good. Probably awesome functionally too. I wonder if they get hateful comments all the time from other women like weightlifting women do. I look on Paige Hathaway's fb page and see a bunch of comments from women saying how gross and manly she looks.

Me & my girl finally went to see this last night.

It was a lot to take in. :lol:

The pacing was weird, but overall it was straight.

I don't think its as bad as so many are saying.

They really screwed up picking amy adams over rachel mcadams she woulda been a perfect lois

Wait...Rachel McAdams was an option for Lois Lane....We could've had this:

View media item 1975084
But they gave us this

View media item 1975085
???

That's like having the chance to get an autographed pair of Bred 1's and instead you pick up some work boots from Walmart.

I honestly just died a little inside :smh: :smh: :smh:
It's Snyder's lighting and lens so it's more like Rachel McAdams is gonna end up looking like this:

Remember when salty dudes wanted frail Jamie Alexander instead...
She's hot and could easily put on weight and get toned to look hotter.

No lighting or lens is stopping Rachel McAdams from flourishing. Let's be real. Amy is alright but they're just on different levels

Aesthetically, those crossfit chicks look really good. Probably awesome functionally too. I wonder if they get hateful comments all the time from other women like weightlifting women do. I look on Paige Hathaway's fb page and see a bunch of comments from women saying how gross and manly she looks.
Women mentality = I don't wanna get big, I just wanna get toned

laugh.gif

That looks way better but the darker gray tone is Snyder's signature style.

I can't wait to see him do a movie that's not action and see if he sticks with that :lol:

honestly this felt like a sequel to watchman. Superman is basically the naked guy and batman/wonder woman are the owlman and the blond chick...

oh and jesse eisenberg as lex luthor was :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom