DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

But now moving forward it's too late for that soft Supes reboot. Too late for anything really except just try to get BvS out of our mind moving forward.

Something tells me that DC is going to try to be different tone and concept wise moving forward and it'll be a super jarring contrast from BvS but nothing to do about it now.
I really just hope they don't throw the baby out with the bath water.. a lot of changes need to be made obviously.. but I think a lot is there to work with, in front of the camera

from what we have seen, that they do have the actors in place (inclusive of lex jr).. cant really judge the flash dude off the one small part, so I got no clue on him

I think there biggest issue is deciding the audience they want to go after.. adam sandler and Michael bay's movies aint made for adults with a brain.. like you literally got to shut that shhhh down before you go into anything from either of them, but you know that going in

they went over the top serious with this (with all god/religious allegories.. bringing in legit news anchors and stations.. legit government stuff).. and if you're going that route, well you're asking for the criticism.. cause well you asked to be taken seriously

So Joker did what he did 10 years ago?
mean.gif
... If they dont make sense of all this Batkilling, I'm just gonna have to assume hes been on a decade long murdering spree
He hasn't been batman since then.
please tell me this dude really didn't pick and choose what part of the dark knight returns he wanted to rip off

So wait, Joker kills Jason Todd and Batman just gives up? :smh: :smh: :smh: Terrible, just plain terrible.

Last edited:
Well I thought the assumption was that Battfleck was very recently out of retirement but I don't think there are any outright statements confirming that.

So **** it maybe he was murking people for 10 years :lol:

I assumed he was a dude that was years deep and had just become hardened over time by what he had dealt with

I assumed he was a dude that was years deep and had just become hardened over time by what he had dealt with
That's actually true. Bruce Wayne didn't retire from being batman after Robin got killed. They stated in the movie that he's been doing this for 20 years. I don't remember Zack saying otherwise. But I could be wrong. 

So Joker did what he did 10 years ago? :smh: ... If they dont make sense of all this Batkilling, I'm just gonna have to assume hes been on a decade long murdering spree

He hasn't been batman since then.
That was not clear or confirmed.

Nothing in BvS made it seem like Batman put back on the cowl cuz of the Superman and Zod fight. Clark made it seem like Batman has been doing this for the longest and he wanted to investigate it for the longest. Hence, Perry being annoyed by it and not giving a ****.

Batman been batmurking criminals for about a whole decade now. Think about it, it takes at least 10 years to perfect the rock bottom he did. Better than rockys himself.

Last edited:
Batman been batmurking criminals for about a whole decade now. Man!!
Basically Joker killed Robin and Batman became the Red Hood.

This is why we don't need the Red Hood. Let the Robins stay dead.

I gotta say it again but nothing about the end of the movie hinted that Batffleck would stop killing. I mean if anything the stakes have been raised after they just killed an alien monster.

Last edited:

I gotta say it again but nothing about the end of the movie hinted that Batffleck would stop killing. I mean if anything the stakes have been raised after they just killed an alien monster.

We're eventually gonna have to see one Robin not played by JGL. Flamboyant costume or not

And yeah, at this point, Batman and Punisher would be best friends.

Last edited:

Really? NOTHING about the end even HINTED that he'd stop killing?

Really? NOTHING about the end even HINTED that he'd stop killing?
Nope.

I will say not killing Lex didn't make sense though but that's writer induced stupidity at it's finest. Lex has to live for future movies I guess. Quite frankly the scene was completely unnecessary. Batffleck should've confronted Lex while he was stealing his smuggled in kryptonite over dude mocking him with those papers.

I took the whole I failed him stuff as over dramatic writing which was specifically about Batffleck mindlessly fighting Supes cuz MOS drove him mad with all the 9/11 death.

Man, kill them too.

Especially Damien.

Tried watching JL vs. TT last night :x

Last edited:
**** Red Hood; I want Nightwing doing quadruple backlips in live action and Damien cutting up bank robers with swords :smokin

I want to see Nightwing too but just based on how he's treated in the animated films, he'd probably be the equivalent of Hawkeye/Falcon in the DCEU. :smh:

^Watched it yesterday. The fact they took the time to get the actors back from Batman the Animated Series so they could do this film right :smokin Can't be surprised when you've got the GOAT Bruce Timm working on this though. 8)

Back
Top Bottom