DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

eek.gif

Last edited:
Yeah Bruce is definitely giving flash another outfit in the movie seems like Barry made his own.

Cool teaser I hope they don't show Superman in any of the trailers.

Aquaman looks GREAT.

- I don't like the Flash costume or the actor,

I feel bad for him becuase if he he wasn't better Grant Gustin he was going to seem even worse.

-Cyborg looks alright, I think the concept could work in a solo movie set in a HS. classic body horror teen agnst stuff, introdfuce other young DC heroes.

-wonder woman is still aweosme.

- batman is good, hopefully he murders less people.

Both trailers looking good.

Gal bae fourishing. Robin Wright bae flourishig. I like that the colors on WW's costume aren't so muted.

Aquaman looking like a beast. His attitude reminds me a little bit of wolverine.

From reading the praise for the KJ animated movie I was gonna say well it's not hard when you're adapting a great comic but now it starts with Bruce ******* Babs? :rofl:

Changed a good deal of motivations to the story with one scene :lol:

Anyway, not digging Cyborg's look. Yeah it's basically the comic version but that would've been the opportunity to actually make him look cool.

Don't like Flash's costume either. No need for the black. Look like a bad version of DD's Netflix costumes.

The best news is Battffleck officially directing the Batffleck movie :smokin

Last edited:
Snyder just needs to include a scene of Momoa-man riding a dolphin into battle

smokin.gif

Last edited:
From reading the praise for the KJ animated movie I was gonna say well it's not hard when you're adapting a great comic but now it starts with Bruce ******* Babs? :rofl:

Changed a good deal of motivations to the story with one scene :lol:

Anyway, not digging Cyborg's look. Yeah it's basically the comic version but that would've been the opportunity to actually make him look cool.

Don't like Flash's costume either. No need for the black. Look like a bad version of DR's Netflix costumes.

The best news is Battffleck officially directing the Batffleck movie
:smokin

View media item 2028953
Anyways the trailers are both fire

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom