DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

elements of the JL trailer seem awesome, but others don't I just hope the next trailer doesn't reveal huge plot points like doomsday or WW in uniform and in action. I would've caped hard for BvS had they not revealed those 2 things. Flash looks like he's gonna steal the show easily.

WW looks good, like a great first movie for her, but I'm hoping stakes are high in that film(don't know much about the plot) while it's going to look cool for her to wash a bunch of soldiers, I don't feel like she's in any kind of danger in that movie.

elements of the JL trailer seem awesome, but others don't I just hope the next trailer doesn't reveal huge plot points like doomsday or WW in uniform and in action. I would've caped hard for BvS had they not revealed those 2 things. Flash looks like he's gonna steal the show easily.

WW looks good, like a great first movie for her, but I'm hoping stakes are high in that film(don't know much about the plot) while it's going to look cool for her to wash a bunch of soldiers, I don't feel like she's in any kind of danger in that movie.

Yeah. Showing Doomsday in BVS trailer was a red flag for me.

We know WW will survive whatever adversity in this upcoming movie cause of BVS. Gonna have to bring some new elements to keep the audience entertained. A WW movie is already hard enough to pull off. WW writers have their work cut out for them.

Ya'll need to chill. Zik aint said nothing....yet :nerd:

Wonder Woman LOOKS good. It was nothing but action and as far as that goes it looks good.

JL is meh. Another team superhero origin to defeat the big villain. Only thing gonna save it is the interractions between the characters.

WW looks like it'll be good all throughout. Ill apologize on not believing in Gal. I don't care for JL at this moment. Aquaman looks dope but Flash and Cyborg look trash to me

giphy.gif

I really dig the justice league trailer. Actually watched it more than once. The movie better be as fun as the trailer was.

I like aspects of the justice league trailer.. Just wish they had better planning with everything, establish all of the characters individual then move to JL

Aquaman part looks great along with batman and Wonder Woman.. Iffey on flash and cyborg, while the batman/flash scene was cool

I don't think this is considered a JL Trailer, I think it's just footage scrapped up together for comic con. They're still filming this damn movie, I seriously doubt they are even half way done with that :lol:

They're still filming and I doubt the CGI is complete...

I like aspects of the justice league trailer.. Just wish they had better planning with everything, establish all of the characters individual then move to JL

Way too late for that now.

At this point, my expectations are all the way down and I'm just hoping DC can manage to make a fun movie.

I don't care about plot holes, continuity, planning ahead of time and patiently constructing a cohesive universe anymore (when it comes to dc)

Just make it fun.

I just gotta know what the plans are for Dafoe...are they going to just use him in a flashback like the king in the trailer? If so that's a colossal waste b

[QUOTE name="KingdomFlatbush" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/555487/dceu-movie-thread-sdcc16-ww-justice-league-trailers/19110#post_26233143[/URL]"]
Suicide Squad has reached Deadpool marketing levels
I feel like a sucker for buying into marketing this much, but cot damn this looks amazing.

so damn good...
[/quote]

Did Harley Quinn get baptized into evil?

Back
Top Bottom