DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Really? :lol: Haven't known what he's been up to since his Fightclub and Requiem days. Just recently saw Mr. Nobody on Netflix(insane).

He fronted a multi platinum rock band...you didn't catch any of that? :lol:

I'm well aware. Just didn't know he dressed crazy all the time.
Wasn't a fan of his music. Was too mainstream pop rock for me. Was into metal at the time. :lol: guess I tuned him out.

Last edited:
Wasn't a fan of his music. Was too mainstream pop rock for me. Was into metal at the time. :lol:

I feel you but you were aware he had said band and they are popular as **** though?

That's what kept him away from movies for such long stretches he seem to love music more than movies. Also I kinda feel they were pop because he was the lead singer but hey I don't know rock music

I feel you but you were aware he had said band and they are popular as **** though?

That's what kept him away from movies for such long stretches he seem to love music more than movies. Also I kinda feel they were pop because he was the lead singer but hey I don't know rock music

Well aware. I changed the channel when his vids would pop up. Guess that's why I didn't know he dressed this way.

Also I kinda feel they were pop because he was the lead singer but hey I don't know rock music

He wanted to be considered as a rocker.
Technically, it's alt rock but it's really borders pop radio type tunes more than anything. Nonetheless, he's a talented SOB.

Last edited:
Margot funny with that unicorn dress. She looks good in everything though.

Speaking of music, I really like that twenty one pilots "heathen" song that's in the trailers.

He wanted to be considered as a rocker.
Technically, it's alt rock but it's really borders pop radio type tunes more than anything. Nonetheless, he's a talented SOB.

Ah so you HAVE been aware of what he's been up too then....

I'm just ******* around :lol:

The problem is that, there are very very few people taking sides in here. People are just upset that these films have been criticized even when they deserve it.

thats a lie. people who say the movie isnt trash are ridiculed by a few in here

most of those same guys are the same who have been mostly negative in here

is it the same way in the marvel thread?
Pretty much.

There are those that like the Thor movies and Cap1. I think those movies are ****. Some times ppl with those opposing opinions go a few rounds.

I think IM2 as an overall movie is worse than IM3. I also don't think IM3 was THAT bad. Sometimes we'll go a few rounds.

Its just opinions being discussed and argued whether you want to specifically label them negative.

With that said imo, there isn't a MCU movie as bad as BvS. It's like a really bad movie to me. Not even just by this superhero category standards. Just movie stuff rookie directors would be guilty of.

I'm talking about the comment in which he said people reviewed BVS before seeing it and that I believe you and Zik were the only one's who discussed some aspects before seeing it.

So TWO people are the reason for all this DC sensitivity? :lol:
I probably wouldn't even fully agree with this cuz all my posts before seeing the movie were about the negative reviews and my reactions to that.

I don't recall discussing or even bashing things I found out via spoilers. Most of the reviews were spoiler free anyway since they were way more focused on talking about what made the movie horrible.

Really? :lol: Haven't known what he's been up to since his Fightclub and Requiem days. Just recently saw Mr. Nobody on Netflix(insane).

He fronted a multi platinum rock band...you didn't catch any of that? :lol:
I won't lie, didn't know he had a band until I heard he was talking about his comeback to acting for Dallas Buyer's Club and about the roles he chooses.

I wasn't a huge fan to keep track of him like that.

Last edited:
leto was rocking blonde hair with a pink mohawk a few years back that looked kinda cool. A girl I know is really into his band and went to their concerts.

embarassed.gif
devil.gif

Yea. I'm surprised more die hard DC fans didn't hate on BvS. It was just a bad film. But, not terrible where some out it in the batman and robin, catwoman, elektra bad :lol:
Now that's gong over board.

Back
Top Bottom