DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

giphy.gif

Eff the critics man. Antman got a 81 on rt. Why? No one can tell me thats a good movie. SS cant be as bad as these early reviews are telling us.
I hate this. I just hate it. :smh:

If its like this........then lemme be the first to predict WW and JL getting bashed next year by critics also. :smh:

View media item 2120466

Last edited:
Eff the critics man. Antman got a 81 on rt. Why? No one can tell me thats a good movie. SS cant be as bad as these early reviews are telling us.
I usually don't take critics word for it because movies aren't usually ever as bad or as good as they make them seem

Deadpool was kinda garbage in retrospect and BVS wasn't nearly as bad as the world makes it seem

I'm a fan of the MCU and definitely not as harsh as some people are on here about them. Some people think the entire MCU is trash besides Winter Soldier, which is ridiculous to me.

But I'm rooting for DC to flourish. MoS and BvS were ok to me and I'm hoping SS can at least be better than those two movies. DC has plenty to work with in terms of characters, actors that are on board, writers and directors involved and Johns heading the DCEU. The groundwork is laid for them to succeed. With that being said, if SS isn't good, Wonder Woman can bring people back and they have an opportunity with JL to do something special.

I don't care about this whole Marvel and DC nonsense, but Marvel makes some of the most childish,corny,and predictable movies on Earth and gets a pass for it somehow. There is definitely a bias

you know i really like age of ultron but yea that movie had a bunch of cringeworthy moments and storylines

hulk and black widow love story, hawkeye dumb family man garbage, hawkeye surviving and quicksilver one and done.ultrons facial expression when the twinswere telling him their story

bet you didnt see that coming lol

if you really want to be picky about things you could go hard on every action fantasy/comic book movie but comic book films are supposed to be popcorn flicks

This the same denial peeps said about BvS when reviews came out. :lol:

It's time to accept that L mang

If its like this........then lemme be the first to predict WW and JL getting bashed next year by critics also. :smh:

View media item 2120466

i loved antman come on now whats wrong with antman?

View media item 2120466

i loved antman come on now whats wrong with antman?
Idk man. Antman was just a boring dumb movie. It would've been fine coming out in 2007 or 2008 around spiderman 3 or iron man. But we're past that phase of movies now. You gotta bring more to the table than mid 2000's cbms

you know i really like age of ultron but yea that movie had a bunch of cringeworthy moments and storylines

hulk and black widow love story, hawkeye dumb family man garbage, hawkeye surviving and quicksilver one and done.ultrons facial expression when the twinswere telling him their story

bet you didnt see that coming lol

if you really want to be picky about things you could go hard on every action fantasy/comic book movie but comic book films are supposed to be popcorn flicks
that's what I'm saying. ALL of these comic book movies have plenty of cringe worthy scenes and dialogue, but it seems like only DC movies get punished by critics/fans for it. Again, I don't care either way because I haven't really liked any comic book movie since The Dark Night. I've still seen most of them since I travel a lot and pass the time on flights by watching them :lol: "Martha" scene gets hated on, but scenes about shwarma, dance offs to beat villains, and corny jokes every 20 seconds get passes.

Last edited:
dave franco is cheeks

probably only reason hes in movies is cuz his brother paid them to hire him

that's what I'm saying. ALL of these comic book movies have plenty of cringe worthy scenes and dialogue, but it seems like only DC movies get punished by critics/fans for it. Again, I don't care either way because I haven't really liked any comic book movie since The Dark Night. I've still seen most of them since I travel a lot and pass the time on flights by watching them :lol:

Could it be cause DC movies take themselves so serious?

Last edited:
I can't wait until the DoubleToasted.com crew does their review tomorrow night. I know Korey was looking forward to it as much as BvS.

I'm low key hoping this sucks, otherwise I'm gonna have to sneak out to watch it.

The bad part of Nolan's trilogy was TDKR. Seemed like he just wanted to get it over with.

Naah, Rises was great. Bad part of that trilogy was the chick who played Rachel in TDK. :smh: Out there looking like a beat up sack of potatoes.

Really Rachel's character in general wasn't great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom