DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

What was extra about Will? Dude was ill for that white people that **** up line :lol:

Just needed him to turn it down a lil..

Can't remember the exact line, but it was almost as painful as his suicide squad line.. Before they went in the building:

"So we just going something something of death, ugh"

Dude wouldn't kill Clark cause they moms share a name, why would he kills Jason? :lol:
In the Red Hood story, Bats doesn't figure out he's Jason as a fact until the middle of the story. He fights him and the fight ends early in between it being interuppted by criminals.

Batffleck would no doubt try to kill him once he got a clue he was trying to be the new crime boss of the Gotham underworld.

Also when I think about it more Jason's motives would have to be changed from revenge for letting Joker live when he was murdered to strictly revenge for letting the Joker kill him since in the murderverse Batffleck apparently had been killing criminals for a long time perhaps ever since Jason died and the Joker is alive not for a lack of trying to kill him.

If Jason does his reconnaissance though he'd know Bats been killing too.

Whole story changes.

Last edited:
And what was up with Killer Croc shucking and jiving.

Good lord :smh:

And while I liked will smith as deadshot, he needed to turn some of that down too

And didn't need ole girl pop n' lockin

When killer Croc called Harley "shawty" in his killer Croc voice..
8d300d7f_4xn0u9h.gif

Good lord :smh:

And while I liked will smith as deadshot, he needed to turn some of that down too

And didn't need ole girl pop n' lockin

What was extra about Will? Dude was ill for that white people that **** up line :lol:

I actually didn't mind Deadshot because it sounded like something Will Smith will say now if their will be no repercussions..

However Joker said something to common that made me cringe.. I actually forgot what Joker told common..

Wife and I saw it this afternoon, enjoyed it.

Margot was great. Joker was cool wish he had more screentime.

Will surprised me, really enjoyed Deadshot.

Villian was ehh, bit much for an intro film.

Music was good, the scene when Deadshot took out the army and got his hands on guns at the prison :pimp:

7.5/10

Hope Harley and Joker are main villians in Batman solo.

'Natural born killers' is what I'd love to see from Leto's joker and harley

DC needs to do a batman beyond movie

then they can do a spin off on the youth street gangs

they trying too hard to compete with marvel with these unnecessary epic villains

just make a more gritty movie catering to the older crowd

Problem with this and BvS, are they are walking up trying to hit home runs every time out.. Trying to catch marvel on a single swing.. Or only shooting 3s when they're down 20 early in the 3rd

Instead of just trying to make contact (or hit a couple shots, play defense and rebound) like batman begins.. Or ironman or GOTG

Make a legit blueprint of the things you want to do and learn from the mistakes of others.. Don't make a bunch of ironman2s

Spiderman3 and ironman 2 are the exact company for these movies the more I think about it

Last edited:
Problem with this and BvS, are they are walking up trying to hit home runs every time out.. Trying to catch marvel on a single swing.. Or only shooting 3s when they're down 20 early in the 3rd

Instead of just trying to make contact (or hit a couple shots, play defense and rebound) like batman begins.. Or ironman or GOTG

Make a legit blueprint of the things you want to do and learn from the mistakes of others.. Don't make a bunch of ironman2s

Spiderman3 and ironman 2 are the exact company for these movies the more I think about it

Couldn't disagree more. The movie was good and fun and didn't **** up the way BvS did. The universe was clear and the direction is set now for the universe.

Also this movie is the same as GOTG but thar was movie was good not as great as others make it to be.

They set up the squad and the chemistry was out of the park with the cast. Waller is gonna be great going for. Only flaw was the last hour beige the final battle where it just became a video game with the endless drones.

I can't wait for SS 2

This film is a mess and I'm not sure works chronological (on top of having an overpowered villain)

In the animated movie, the motivation for using the SS and not going to the superheroes makes sense and should have been followed.. In this it doesn't really make sense, especially given ole girl knew about other superheroes other than superman (who is the only one she talks about)

GOTG team is formed out mutual desire by all of them to escape prison (and make money).. Their initial interactions is by happenstance.. Starlord has gem, gamora tries to get the gem.. Rocket and Groot are just after the bounty.. Nova picks them all up to take to prison

Avengers you had the build up of 4 movies

This essentially skipped to a sorta plot for AOU, except without the however many films to build it up

Spiderman 3 and ironman 2 had things to like in them, but in both instances the studios got overly involved and tried to throw too much into it.. Sometimes simple is better

Like GOTG

Last edited:
I told some of y'all to stay home and save your money...

T-Mobile Tuesday free ticket so it cost me nothing.

I also got free tickets to an advance screening Wednesday night but didn't go since I had read it was going to be crappy anyways and I wasn't about to wait several hours in a line for this garbage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom