DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

already been discussed in this.. batman kills in this universe.. which was the crux of the matter between red hood and batman (the latter's unwillingness to kill, specifically the joker)

arkhum asylum or arkhum city game plots would be cool

Martha made him a new man remember.

already been discussed in this.. batman kills in this universe
I don't necessarily think this is going to be the case moving forward. Otherwise, why didn't he just kill Deadshot and Harley when he had the chance? Hell, why didn't he just ram Joker and Harley in the Lambo and be done with them?
you asking me to make sense of what they're doing?????

I don't even know when those events took place in the grand scheme of the things.. we just know that's the route those characters took to get into that place, not exactly when it happened

Batman isn't killing anymore

And Deadshot isn't the character I would have chosen for him but I'm glad to see the Fresh Prince poised to flourish in a comic book movie universe :smokin

^ Don't worry -- Warner Bros won't make the same mistake with the Oceans 11 remake with all female leads

Hold up that **** is real? :rofl:

Hollywood half *** attempt at diversity is just take a old concept and put women or people of color in it. God forbid they actually come up with a thoughtful story with a diverse cast
They've been doing the same thing for white dudes first. Now they're trying to get minority money cuz they see that's a big market as well.

Hollywood for the most part been ran out of creativity and original ideas. Its the land of the reboots revamp, and remake. If not that lets keep adapting books and comics.

even if he doesn't kill anymore (which we don't know to be the case when he gets back under Snyder's control)..

their still would have been that period when he did kill and failed to address the situation.. if I was red hood, that would be bother me even more

you kill these random people, but not this dude that did that to me.. and he's still rolling around crashing lambos and breaking into prisons

Last edited:
The Flash: Ezra Miller Teases Speed Force Meet-up With Grant Gustin

Miller discussed his upcoming standalone DCEU Flash movie as with MTV News. In the interview, he praised director Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), as well as co-star Kiersey Clemons (who will portray Iris West). The cinematic-version of Barry Allen also says “he can’t wait” to meet up with CW star Gustin, and not just in the real world. He teased, or at least wants to encourage a full-fledged DCEU Flash-collaboration, saying:

“He’s a boss. I can’t wait to see him, eye to eye, adrift in the Speed Force — our eyes will lock and, in that moment, we will both know the truth. What truth? I dare not say.”

Miller’s hopeful allusion to a Speed Force meet and greet sounds too good to be true. At the same time, he did recently talk to with another major Grant from the DC Universe – writer Grant Morrison. The young actor was excited to chat with the influential comic book creator, explaining how Morrison’s work with the fastest man alive humanized The Flash and helped him understand the character better:

“Grant Morrison is my absolute Guruji when it comes to The Flash and the mythos of the comic book — these two-dimensional realities that we engage with in our three-dimensional world. Us trying to understand those beings is as ludicrous as those two-dimensional beings trying to understand us, and yet there’s something about The Flash that we can relate to on a uniquely human level.”

Rumor has it that Morrison’s powerful comic, Arkaham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth, will play a role in Ben Affleck’s upcoming Batman standalone. It’s also very likely that his work on The Flash, while not as prominent at the moment as Geoff John’s ‘Flashpoint’ saga, will impact the Keystone Comet’s first big screen adventure. While not necessarily sending the DC’s two iterations on a brief Speed Force collision-course, Morrison’s Multiversal storytelling and down-to-earth take on character will hopefully rub off on the upcoming production.

They've been doing the same thing for white dudes first. Now they're trying to get minority money cuz they see that's a big market as well.

Hollywood for the most part been ran out of creativity and original ideas. Its the land of the reboots revamp, and remake. If not that lets keep adapting books and comics.

They even starting to adapt animes/mangas now with Death Note & Ghost In The Shell which they'll prob butcher too :lol:

We need a Mr Robot movie tho. Esmail would deliver :pimp:

Not sure id be thrilled with Deadshot being a main character in the Batman solo flick.

my brother whos a marvel fanboy and hates on anything dc except the nolan trilogy cuz hes a nolan **** rider said the only good thing about suicide squad was will smith.

and he hates will smith

We're overdue for a Riddler showdown.

Not the goofy slapstick spandex rocking one, but the articulate, cold, suit wearing one, who can son Batman on an intellectual level. They need to make a flick where Riddler is controlling most of Batman's villains without them realizing and he masterminds a puzzle, leaving a trail of crime and casualties that Batman has to prevent while finding out what's really going on.

jesse eisenburg should have been the riddler

We're overdue for a Riddler showdown.

Not the goofy slapstick spandex rocking one, but the articulate, cold, suit wearing one, who can son Batman on an intellectual level. They need to make a flick where Riddler is controlling most of Batman's villains without them realizing and he masterminds a puzzle, leaving a trail of crime and casualties that Batman has to prevent while finding out what's really going on.

jesse eisenburg should have been the riddler

No. Please, no. The people need Leo to play the Riddler.

At this point, introducing Red Hood night be best for DCEU instead of going the DiCaprio Riddler route. Have someone relatively unknown to non-comic book fans who they think have a legit shot of being a bad *** villain (which i think Red Hood is in the comics)

They can build towards Red Hood. Expand on the Jason Todd backstory with flashbacks in the first Batfleck film. Show the relationship between Jason and Bruce, show Jason's tendencies and the conflicting views, then show the audience his death. I don't know if they'd resurrect him the same way as the comics though. It might be a little too weird for the general audience.

Once you've prepped the general audience for it. Introduce Red Hood in the sequel.

They can build towards Red Hood. Expand on the Jason Todd backstory with flashbacks in the first Batfleck film. Show the relationship between Jason and Bruce, show Jason's tendencies and the conflicting views, then show the audience his death. I don't know if they'd resurrect him the same way as the comics though. It might be a little too weird for the general audience.

Once you've prepped the general audience for it. Introduce Red Hood in the sequel.

They've already introduced magic at this point, not too far fetched to have the lazurus pit.

Nah save him for Hal Jordan, I still say go younger grab a miles teller for Red Hood
I was thinking the same thing yesterday with regards to Hal Jordan!
"SO WE SOME TYPE OF SUICIDE SQUAD?!" 
laugh.gif

Who would you guys like Matt Damon to play in the DCEU?

Just saw this photoshop of JK Simmons as Comm. Gordon 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom