DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

That junior mob boss was usually one step ahead of her. Made her look like a fool.

Hoping jl dark releases soon. Would like if they use the jl gods & monsters characters again for another animated film.

They need to go ahead and spin Gods and Monsters off into its own series. Film was great.

That reminds me, what I loved about the Watchmen motion comic was that one dude did the voices for EVERY character :lol: Even the women and kid :rofl:

I'll check out Red Son again :pimp:

Batfleck's latest movie. If his solo Batman movie is gonna look anything like this........we just might be in for the greatest CBM/movie of all time. 

Some of y'all didn't like 'bad blood'?
When I read it was mostly about the sidekicks with Nightwing and Damian I didn't even watch the whole thing.

I like nightwing and Damian.. Batwoman I could see being interesting.. Had some elements I could see making a could movie once the whole universe is established.. Like having talia pull that shhh and then clean up some things (and obviously have certain characters established)

Just not a fan of having all the "bat-" whatever

Like this had batwoman and batwing.. Then batgirl at the end

I could see batwoman being an interesting character based on the backstory given in the movie (no clue her backstory in the comics and if that changed much or if not at all)

Last edited:
brightened
original.jpg

dc isnt doing this to me again. will wait for movie to come out. ive been disappointed too much :smh:

Snyder referred to it as a tactical suit. My guess is that isn't going to be his main suit. And also in that pic, it looks like armor is covering his primary suit. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom