DEAD HORSE!!! VOL lulz

F all  yall. fall back. 

was a good memorial day weekend, flew up to SF last minute

watched the game in THE CITY

got my FLU games. got yambz all weekend

won $250 off GSW coming back from 3-1.

get back on here to see yall lames tryna grasp some meager source of confidence or peer worthiness by extrapolating my L. tryna stop my shine. meanwhile im living that life

ordered a new phone thru insurance monday new iphone should be here by tomorrow or thursday

im back like cooked crack, back like i never left...

COME AT ME, FLAME SUIT STILL ON 
nthat.gif
 (do your worst) 

F all  yall. fall back. 

was a good memorial day weekend, flew up to SF last minute

watched the game in THE CITY

got my FLU games. got yambz all weekend

won $250 off GSW coming back from 3-1.

get back on here to see yall lames tryna grasp some meager source of confidence or peer worthiness by extrapolating my L. tryna stop my shine. meanwhile im living that life

ordered a new phone thru insurance monday new iphone should be here by tomorrow or thursday

im back like cooked crack, back like i never left...

COME AT ME, FLAME SUIT STILL ON 
nthat.gif
 (do your worst) 

Okay, let's re-examine the timeline:

1) You post this topic begging NT for help.

2) You proceed to act like you're about that life, but still ask NT for help.

3) NT jokes around a bit (as usual), but ultimately digs for more info to help you.

4) Now you come back all emotional and try to deflect by insulting the same people who tried to help you.

eyes.gif

Last edited:

3) NT jokes around a bit (as usual), but ultimately digs for more info to help you.
4) Now you come back all emotional and try to deflect by insulting the same people who tried to help you.

:rolleyes  

:rofl:

eyes.gif

Help me? get serious, nothing more than threats of "getting goons" 

bro, have a seat. & you aint been here long enough. but I should of known not to ask NT for nothing.

Son was clicking away on Twitter threatening ol girl and he accomplished nothing now he mad we ain't living like him

The fact that he felt the need to tell us he was doing other things over the last 4 days tells me he was actually eye-hustling in this thread the entire time.

There is no way you make a thread LIKE THIS and don't check it for 4 days. Come on man, who are you fooling
Nah b he was too busy making 250 on the warriors

Back
Top Bottom