DEAD HORSE!!! VOL lulz

She HAS TO BE reading the thread
roll.gif

View media item 2044966
 she stays on her P's & Q's doe...

like i said, jus chalk it up OP

Dirty *****. Imma add her on ig and check that *** op, I got u son. At least u had a password and print tho, she can't do **** with it.

Since OP was tryna make out and hold hands and she already got a man for that she probably figured she'd just take the come up and run. No need to see him again since he clearly wasnt the man she thought he was.

Leave your phones in some chicks bf car and make a thread wondering why you're not getting itt back. Smarten up kid

LOL. Damn son..She took your phone to either keep or slang. *** aint makin no money vector so as soon as you left your phone you were an easy target. Take the L and move on OP

Man hold up, you jumped in her dudes whip and she automatically asked if you wana charge your phone and you said yeah? Was your phone even dying? You a mark.

Reminds me of when my homie got jacked by a skripper for his phone and some weak *** marlboro lights.

Last edited:
Why didnt you get your phone when you got out her car? I doubt she did ALL THAT for your phone, a normal person woudve had their phone on their lap or atleast grabbed it off the charger before you hopped out. This your first time in another chicks whip? First date? Its 2016, how you forget a phone. :lol:

Prolly wasnt her intention but she realized your mistake and decided to jump on the opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom