Dead Man on Motorcycle for funeral viewing...

My dude is posted up on a corner of a ninjahood type apartment.
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm sorry bro. Let me join the herd and laugh at the deceased person uncontrollably. While his loved ones are heart broken and miserable, probably contemplating suicide and asking why did it have to happen their kid,grandson,bestfriend, father etc..
Give me a sec to conjure all this laughter up for a such a funny subject. I'll get back to you
grin.gif
shuttup already ok your butt hurts we get it...

look at the people standing around dude on the motorcycle its obviously done to cheer people up, and to think about the fun type of dude he was...

noone is in here disrespecting him LIKE THAT....
mean.gif

These unplanned incidents are called HERD BEHAVIOR,and the term has been applied to many aspects of human culture. Though people may think of themselves as individuals, groups of people may act in concert, especially in situations that leave little time for decision making. Like the herd stampeding, this behavior in humans may have negative or positive consequences.

Herd behavior may be called by other names like “mob mentality.” A sudden crisis or a demonstration that gets out of order may be subject to humans “herding” into violent clashes with others.

:lol: fam has no idea what hes talking about.

we all find you annoying, is that herd mentality too?

View media item 178525

Last edited:
Aren't you being part of the "herd" by buying into the concept of death being off-limits as a topic of humor?

Then leave.
I'm sorry bro. Let me join the herd and laugh at the deceased person uncontrollably. While his loved ones are heart broken and miserable, probably contemplating suicide and asking why did it have to happen their kid,grandson,bestfriend, father etc..

Give me a sec to conjure all this laughter up for a such a funny subject. I'll get back to you
grin.gif

If the entire thread was saying that death is off-limits , and I HAPPENED to stroll in to post what EVERYONE was "already saying ", then yes.
Yeezy 2

Platinum size 11
Galaxy Foamposite size 11
Lebron South Beach 8's size 11
Yeezy 2 Solar size 11

Following dat herd breh?

If the entire thread was saying that death is off-limits , and I HAPPENED to stroll in to post what EVERYONE was "already saying ", then yes.

So the "herd" that you borrow your dull sense of humor from doesn't count because they're not posting on NT?

Dead or not, this **** is a joke and can't expect people not to find it humorous, **** is as ratchet as it can possibly get :rofl:

I've always wanted to be cremated, BUT if I did want to do the same as these gentlemen, I'd have me standing up with my right hand looking for a high 5 and my left hand with a thumbs up.

Have my service then lean me near the exit and get high 5'd while people leave.

nthat.gif

I've always wanted to be cremated, BUT if I did want to do the same as these gentlemen, I'd have me standing up with my right hand looking for a high 5 and my left hand with a thumbs up.

Have my service then lean me near the exit and get high 5'd while people leave.

:nthat:

Platinum!

:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom