Dear Wendys

I want my nugget. Since when is a four piece the move? 25 cent a pop? Okay, not too bad, but I liked 20 cent better. Then you didn't even ask me what sauceI wanted. Why I oughta.........

Originally Posted by tramond

Dear Wendys...
Give a brotha, a good deal on that MushRoom Burger..
grin.gif

Its funny brah, i just read your facebook status and when i saw the title of this thread i knew u made it
laugh.gif

This thread makes we want to get a chocolate Frosty. I might have to cop since there's a Wendy's literally a few blocks from my house.

Dear Wendy's

Your hot and banging but your restaurant is a failure 99cent burgers are the size of a palm come on now!
smh.gif

McDonald's > Jack In The Box > Wendy's

Originally Posted by Jimmylimmy

This thread makes we want to get a chocolate Frosty. I might have to cop since there's a Wendy's literally a few blocks from my house.
down the block from mine too. i got a book of ten free frostys too. might go get one now that i think about it.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Dear Wendy's

Your hot and banging but your restaurant is a failure 99cent burgers are the size of a palm come on now!
smh.gif

McDonald's > Jack In The Box > Wendy's
Agreed, $1.49 tacos
sick.gif
$1.49 jumbo jacks
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

When I was like 15 and wasn't driving there was like a wendy's on my way to the crib. I order a Jr Bacon Cheeseburger and walk home. Well as soon as Iget inside it starts raining tell me why I am about to eat my burger there was no god damn patty, it was just lettuce tomato and a few strips of bacon, eversince then wendys FTL son

at least you gotta local wendy's. they tore my local one down and another burrito shop popped up. there's like 4 of em now within a walking distance
indifferent.gif

Dear Wendy's,
I don't care about the nuggets since I'm vegetarian, but the quality of the vegetables in your salads is horrible. Also the dressings are on par with a24-hr truck stop; aka they suck.

Back
Top Bottom