Dear White People

pimp.gif
 let em be mad

They looking for something ton be outraged about :lol:

This movie coming back to Netflix after 3 years...

Edit: NvM. It's a series. Let em be mad :pimp:

Last edited:
Watched the movie for the first time on Netflix yesterday and I was thoroughly impressed. The film was filled with many prevalent black themes and issues facing our community. The Samantha White character was the most intriguing. I know so many girls who are mixed who have these extreme identity issues but deep down are afraid of there place in society. The prestigious black kid who just wants to smoke weed and tell jokes, the black girl who doesn't want to accept her blackness or her name because she grew up around whites....and Tyler James Williams role actually surprised me. Expecting him to be the misunderstood black kid not the misunderstood gay black kid. Great acting range. I want to show this film to everyone....

Saw this movie about a month ago and eco these same sentiments. Very well done and well-casted (don't know what his name is, but the pasty Rob Patterson-looking white dude plays excellent roles). The only people that I expect to have a problem with this movie are people who relate to Tomi Lauren, Sage Steele, and David Clarke Jr.

show was great. actually watched like 2 episodes and then watched the movie. then finished the show.

didnt know they rehashed the movie in the couple episodes i watched.

if you havent seen the movie, i would say there is absolutely no need to. just watch the show.

reggie ep shoulda came at the end

instead of troy gettin they shoulda did what they to reggie in front of everybody the students, donors, faculty etc at the town hall

The comment section on youtube for this :x

Straight AIDS :smh:

That's because white people egos are fragile as ****. They really live in this fantasy land where everything is equal, so they can't understand the privilege they possess, and therefore can't understand the concept of the movie/show.

They were mad about Get Out too [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm a fan of the film and went through about 6 episodes of this last night. Show is pretty good. I cringed in the first episode but after that it got pretty interesting

ya gotta say "some" white people not "all" white people

cant speak of them in a general sense

cuz dere naht awl bayd

or so ive been told

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom