Death at a Funeral or Date Night?

Originally Posted by Baller23217

i guess neither is an option...

maybe an action movie instead? how was book of eli?
I've seen all 3 films, and enjoyed all 3 films. I would choose between death at a  funeral and book of eli.....

Originally Posted by Baller23217

i guess neither is an option...

maybe an action movie instead? how was book of eli?
I've seen all 3 films, and enjoyed all 3 films. I would choose between death at a  funeral and book of eli.....

Haven't seen Death at a Funeral but Date Night was pretty good and when they roll the credits they show some really funny bloopers.

I don't think I'm ever gonna see Death at a Funeral... It doesn't look good... I'm not black if it matters.

As for as action goes Repo Men was okay and Green Zone was good.

Haven't seen Death at a Funeral but Date Night was pretty good and when they roll the credits they show some really funny bloopers.

I don't think I'm ever gonna see Death at a Funeral... It doesn't look good... I'm not black if it matters.

As for as action goes Repo Men was okay and Green Zone was good.

"Death At A Funeral"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Death at a funeral was ok, James Marsters had me dyin.

if thats the dude that was high during the movie, then yes!  dude was actin a fool! 

Watched both movies this week, and they both had some funny moments, but neither met my expectations.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Death at a funeral was ok, James Marsters had me dyin.

if thats the dude that was high during the movie, then yes!  dude was actin a fool! 

Watched both movies this week, and they both had some funny moments, but neither met my expectations.

death at a funeral with several comedians should have been classic. imo, worst movie ever filmed, distributed and promoted.. master p could have done a better job.

death at a funeral with several comedians should have been classic. imo, worst movie ever filmed, distributed and promoted.. master p could have done a better job.

Originally Posted by Noodles

QFT.. such a bad movie.

Originally Posted by Noodles

QFT.. such a bad movie.

Back
Top Bottom