***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

Awkward.jpg

Nice stuff and videos everyone
Sneakermane we need kickin it in the city on demand... i agree wit u on them fusions bro..

Polo x North Face x Nike x H&M x Express x Nike (first post ever in WDYWT)
b8315ee4e9b1bad989c8864cdc16d1839889982.gif

sneakermane i see u got the same passion i got when u dissin them fusion and 6 rings, a lot of heads slept on them bonyards terminators quality was sick

jordanPoe-I can check for ya…..whatsize?

Joshua1982-my bad dude……what did youget back for hooking your captain with them jointz? Tell em to hook you up with the 11/12 pack!!!lol

Driftracer-doperotation!!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY,

YESTERDAY for my wife's birthday

Dalitso, sz 11.5 or 11 is coo.. Clean Old Love XXIII's. Do the Old Love XXIII's have a orange tint to it?

Due to a br00t@l exam this morning (
eyes.gif
), same shirt and denim as lastnight 'cause I was up all night studying. Dontrelles instead of Concords.

Bonus:

(I need a new flash. Nikon SB-600 anyone?)

I don't give a sh*t who thinks these represent hypebeast tendencies, I love these. I'm a sucker for patent leather.
happy.gif

Thanks for the love on the AFVs. Shame I can never wear them unless it's without a sole.
tired.gif

Info on those NBs up there?
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by PETEROCK1

vegetaray123, dope alden boots! i still need to grab me a pair.

Thank you sir...I have a connect that can get them for a great price, and custom at that...PM me for the details...

Originally Posted by jizzleKB24

-undftdcrewneck
-uniqlodenim
-metallicfives
I love that crewneck
does anyone know if it came in a small? .. does undftd make smalls?

and idk why someone would want to be that big gulp, my sister was the only one drinking it. she's 5.

Originally Posted by billionheiress

Originally Posted by jizzleKB24

-undftdcrewneck
-uniqlodenim
-metallicfives
I love that crewneck
does anyone know if it came in a small? .. does undftd make smalls?

and idk why someone would want to be that big gulp, my sister was the only one drinking it. she's 5.
hey thanks..

but nah i dont think they made it in a small

billionheiress- Is Dizzy legit? I bought a pair ofshoes from him on the 17 and he never gave me the confirmation number and now he avoids my calls and text.
nerd.gif

I wanted to PM you asking..but I figured your inbox would be full.

Back
Top Bottom