December 25th SNKRS mystery drop. (ideas, possibilities, restock?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far nothing I'm interested in..... It's Christmas I want Nike/Jordan to bring some serious heat.

It's true the adidas bubble will bust soon, but the Jordan bubble has busted a long time ago and the hype is dead. Overproducing them was a godsend for the true enthusiasts, but it made them uncool to the new generation

Well I don't know about where you guys live but Jordans still reign supreme here in Savannah. Of course the hypebeast still clamor after those ugly Yeezys though. Only because they're limited.

I do plan on getting a pair of Triple White UBs soon for the Spring. Those actually look good.

I work at Philips arena and see a lot of yeezys but not on the bruthas lol. I think they are trash and wouldnt buy a pair for 100...maybe for 50 i would.

Nike this on lock. Between the J's and Retro's they are on top of their game. They got shoes that are staples when I was a kid and they sellout still out. Call me biased because I was a teenager when J's really got popular, foamposites were released, air Max's were at there peak. Been in this game along time and I just don't see the Nike hype coming to a hault. It may slow down, but then they will come with some heat. Please take it easy on me peeps!!!!![emoji]128556[/emoji]

Wasted my time checking my phone all day for some trash *** Kyries 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Nike this on lock. Between the J's and Retro's they are on top of their game. They got shoes that are staples when I was a kid and they sellout still out. Call me biased because I was a teenager when J's really got popular, foamposites were released, air Max's were at there peak. Been in this game along time and I just don't see the Nike hype coming to a hault. It may slow down, but then they will come with some heat. Please take it easy on me peeps!!!!![emoji]128556[/emoji]

Nike has hype?...You said it yourself bro "J's and Retros" Jordan brand has been surviving off the retro game and it's getting old. Especially now with all the overpriced Nike Basketball shoes and "remastered" retros. Please ask yourself if any Jordan after 18 (besides 23) is relevant. Adidas has given the sneaker game life with UB and yeezys. Gave us something else other then retros and foams and more lifestyle kicks to wear. just my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom