December 25th SNKRS mystery drop. (ideas, possibilities, restock?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The theme for December is the 12 soles of Xmas. I am sure they are playing off the past, present and future theme in here. Look for some old goodies (past drops from earlier this year), present goodies (drops from Oct-Dec) and maybe a drop that isn't scheduled til January (the future). Remember when NDC used to do their massive restocks in May years prior with like 30 different pairs. Not just Jordans, but KD's, Lebrons and other sought after kicks
​I'm going with this

Sneaker News is claiming it will be a restock of the Jordan Retro 1 Top 3. Note: This is not official yet.

Nike SNKRS Japan has already announced that the Top 3 Jordan 1 will restock in their region at 9 AM EST local time, so maybe the cat is already out of the bag.

Last edited:
^Oh well then, if thats the case, no cash from me , the top3 1s are [emoji]127805[/emoji].

Last edited:
Me lol

This gives me something to stay busy with and kind of excited about. Im all by myself here in oregon, aside from a few phone calls im free for this. Its small but its something to look forward to.

Ill be litening to new NIN and refreshing the snkrs app

Last edited:
Me lol

This gives me something to stay busy with and kind of excited about. Im all by myself here in oregon, aside from a few phone calls im free for this. Its small but its something to look forward to.

Ill be litening to new NIN and refreshing the snkrs app
You in Oregon as well? What area Portland..? That's where I'm from and just thougt it was cool to see a fellow NT'er in Oregon since I don't seem to see many on here..

the time is random from what I understand....

lames

163.gif

dont be by the computer the whole day lol just set twitter notifications from nikestore on your phone and have your phone on vibrate or whatever for when the restock or release happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom