****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Props to myfitteds for bringing these back... time to take off those stickers...

finally got my straps the ones are seriously growin on me i wanna get someblack shoe strings does anyone know wat size i should get????????? next imma cop the cdp ones ............and sorry bout the link but for some reason the toolbar is not showing anymore and i havent figure out a way to post pics yet

this picture does these shoes no justice:

pimp.gif

those mariners hats are
pimp.gif

i wish i woulda held onto my fitted hats from when i use to play ball, back in 96-97, griffey use to be my idol lol, i would cop a mariners fitted every othermonth
frown.gif

Not a shoe pickup, well kinda. Im pretty burnt on the shoe game at the moment so i picked up some new ones for my ride. I saw them and knew I had to havethem. 20" GWG (Gorilla Wheel Group) Amayas. They have a 3.5" lip. Very very pleased with the outcome.

347307327.jpg

347598497.jpg

347598493.jpg

Hey Battleground where'd you cop those hyperdunks?? Those are hands down the best colorway imo and i haven't seen them anywhere.

Hey Battleground where'd you cop those hyperdunks?? Those are hands down the best colorway imo and i haven't seen them anywhere.

Originally Posted by crisone

neukicks.....dope curry's, one of my favorite AM1's.

thanks CRIS, it is def my new favorite AM1, quality is amazing. so vote me in to team am fam
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom