December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Racist Wrestling

"Unintelligent."

1607797167995.png

EYE need to get caught up on Smackdown. Missed the last couple weeks. Gotta see my man Big Chief in the royals.

Rhino posted a lot of stuff on this page that I have been going through.

I think he means "Can someone besides green rhino post some old stuff...cause if one
of you younger guys that knows very little about that era posts it - it must be worth watching."

Or better yet - wait until someone reposts something I already posted multiple times
then you'll know it's valuable and worth watching.

Why don't one of you school me on how great Ric Flair was at cutting
a promo because he was by far the best (and only) from that era hands down...
if you watch a good Flair promo - then you know that era.

What a find! Thanks!

I think he means "Can someone besides green rhino post some old stuff...cause if one
of you younger guys that knows very little about that era posts it - it must be worth watching."

Or better yet - wait until someone reposts something I already posted multiple times
then you'll know it's valuable and worth watching.

I feel you.

Sorry if I have ever made your expertise feel unwanted.

I feel you.

Sorry if I have ever made your expertise feel unwanted.

And I understand where you're coming from. And you don't really.

You have posted a lot of Japanese wrestling over the years...stuff I don't watch very often.
But then I don't go and ask for Japanese wrestling content when I know you've
already posted a ton and I could just put a little effort into going back and finding it.

Rhino dun lost it. Sorry if you post old stuff I have no interest in. Erectile dysfunction medicine man.

Wait for Blue Mamba Blue Mamba to post the same stuff - then the possibility of interest may increase.

But don't project your health problems onto me. Go drink some liquor that someone else
told you is good. Or some dirt weed for that matter. "It's Chem DAWG!"

Wait for Blue Mamba Blue Mamba to post the same stuff - then the possibility of interest may increase.

But don't project your health problems onto me. Go drink some liquor that someone else
told you is good. Or some dirt weed for that matter. "It's Chem DAWG!"
This not a good look for you go back to posting gifs and lame videos NOBODY watches

The videos I post are part of wrestling history. I'm sorry you have no interest in that.
Dude I wasn't even in here when you posted that crap. Then you come at my head because I asked for a simple suggestion on matches?

Captain lou was trash on the mic and pat Patterson was a pedo. Why would I have any interest in that.

Dude I wasn't even in here when you posted that crap. Then you come at my head because I asked for a simple suggestion on matches?

Captain lou was trash on the mic and pat Patterson was a pedo. Why would I have any interest in that.

I'm not even mad at you personally; I just don't like the lack of effort when anyone
asks for matches of a certain kind that are posted all over the thread already.

So I apologize if you think I was coming at you personally as you have watched
some of the stuff I post. I should have been more clear about what upsets me.
I feel bad if I made you feel bad and I'm sorry.

"Out of touch."

"Do yall take the fun out of everything?"

"It's just wrestling."

Cornette says Jim Ross's meter has been building up over the last year since he has to "be quiet" while watching that Indy nonsense. I guess he is fed up now. :lol:

The ENTIRE sport of wrestling needs to reconsider Dives and how they are done.

Amen Brother Logic

Back
Top Bottom