December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

The post
265DBB1D-4CE4-4AD5-9056-898FBA4EBBAC.jpeg

The murder
AEFF77CD-4611-4D0C-9786-2A8217EAA35C.jpeg

Getting buried alive by OJ

DDA6045E-CC9C-4A4E-9A90-564283672154.jpeg

What I find most amazing about this post is that OJ actually knows who EC3 is. :lol:

If wwe has to cancel/ postpone mania then raw/ smackdown/ nxt should get the same treatment ....

aew has to consider it as well

Definitely.

i mean based on their decision to reconvene in a week, it sounds like they are giving Vince a week to make a decision and if he doesn’t, they will decide for him.

Yes, I mean imagine they let him go through with it and someone who has it gets other sick. Lawsuits would soon follow.

Looks like all the schools in the state of OH are going to be closed for 3 weeks starting on Monday..I'm not sure how that affects my son since he goes to private school but we'll see..I wouldn't even be mad for having nothing to do for the rest of the month..

Wednesday's Dynamite episode drew 766,000 (-15.5%) viewers on TNT, topping the 697,000 (-3%) viewers garnered by NXT on the USA Network by 10%, according to Showbuzz Daily.

What I find most amazing about this post is that OJ actually knows who EC3 is. :lol:

Yep. My first thought was is that actually OJ or a WWE fan OJ account and how the hell would the real OJ know who EC3 is?

Back
Top Bottom