December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

degenerate423 degenerate423

source.gif

michael-scott-gif-9.gif

when u think about it, da rona is keeping rusev's marriage in tact b/c if they were traveling rn i'm convinced that lashley would be piping lana.

when u think about it, da rona is keeping rusev's marriage in tact b/c if they were traveling rn i'm convinced that lashley would be piping lana.
You do know travel was happening long before Corona19? If she wanted it to happen, it was happening.

She ain't wholesome like Sunny

Tiger Mask W anime | Watch Tiger Mask W anime online in high quality http://kissanime.to/Anime/Tiger-Mask-W

Two young wrestlers face each other in a recently revived underground wrestling organization, the Tiger's Lair, which destroyed the wrestling dojo they grew up in. One took over the training facilities of Naoto Date at the foot of Mount Fuji, as well as the mask he left behind. The other dared to enter the Tiger's Lair and won a fierce competition, receiving a jet-black tiger mask. One tiger walks the path of light, while the other walks the path of shadows. Neither one knows the other's face. On the ring, they are natural enemies, but they have the same purpose—destroy the Tiger's Lair!

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer

You do know travel was happening long before Corona19? If she wanted it to happen, it was happening.

She ain't wholesome like Sunny
Yeah, but Rusev was more than likely w/ her then since he was employeed, and I've seen Lana's acting. It ain't that outstanding. Those looks & body language he gives come off as very real. That's that "I'm anticipating this & hasn't happened yet" look or "he's donkey ****ing the hell out of me" look. Just pure lust man.

Tiger Mask W anime | Watch Tiger Mask W anime online in high quality http://kissanime.to/Anime/Tiger-Mask-W

Two young wrestlers face each other in a recently revived underground wrestling organization, the Tiger's Lair, which destroyed the wrestling dojo they grew up in. One took over the training facilities of Naoto Date at the foot of Mount Fuji, as well as the mask he left behind. The other dared to enter the Tiger's Lair and won a fierce competition, receiving a jet-black tiger mask. One tiger walks the path of light, while the other walks the path of shadows. Neither one knows the other's face. On the ring, they are natural enemies, but they have the same purpose—destroy the Tiger's Lair!

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer

DCALLRERUNS

i hope you're happy, John.

Back
Top Bottom