• Trash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blah

• Classic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I expect a completely lackluster effort complete with Trukfit references and an average of 6 idioms a verse.

Best case scenario: bands.make her dance quality

Worst case scenario: if no lie was the best he had to offer

Either way the streets will forcefeed themselves

*Patiently waits*.

He jus' dropped C4 last summer. His flow gonna be the same on this mixtape. Ya'll hate on Tune like crazy :smh:

*Patiently waits*.
He jus' dropped C4 last summer. His flow gonna be the same on this mixtape. Ya'll hate on Tune like crazy :smh:

im hoping it'll be out in the morning so i can give it a listen on my way to class. need some new drivin music

disappointed its not a midnight release :\

I expect a completely lackluster effort complete with Trukfit references and an average of 6 idioms a verse.
I just said the same thing to my friends one minute ago and then came into this thread to post it

I have very low expectations so he has an opportunity to wow me.

You guys thought No Ceilings was good?
I only messed with break up, single, sweet dreams, and banned from tv

Did you guys see that complex tweet that the tape is delayed again? Im on mt phone so I can't post it

Last edited:
If it's no ceilings good Ill be happy too. But if it's more... God I hope for wayne's sake it is more, he needs it. Well what he really need to do is put down his ******g skateboard! 

I just said the same thing to my friends one minute ago and then came into this thread to post it
I have very low expectations so he has an opportunity to wow me.
You guys thought No Ceilings was good?
I only messed with break up, single, sweet dreams, and banned from tv
Did you guys see that complex tweet that the tape is delayed again? Im on mt phone so I can't post it

Wow you didn't like pop dat or o let's do it ?

Not even going to lie he killed Bands A Make her Dance.

Everytime I go out and this comes on I'm like 

Back
Top Bottom