Dee Brown Reebok Omni Pump Lite re-release

I wish they would do a re release of the white ones. I have a new love for Reeboks and want to add em to the collection..lol

i thought they did? but not in usa. i know sneakersnstuff got like 3 restocks this year of the white ones. 164 shipped was too steep for me though

Last edited:
Anyone know where I might find a size 12 before monday for retail? Also, will these sell out quickly online or will they sit a bit?

FSR up on reebok.com

if your having trouble finding them highlight the word classic on the front page and it should bring down a panel click on release calendar and they should be the second shoe shown

Last edited:
man i feel dumb these things are everywhere. should have waited for them to go on sale....

reebok advertises the sale is sitewide but all the shoes people want are excluded :smh:

not paying full price for em, plus i still have the so called limited ones from a few years back

reebok advertises the sale is sitewide but all the shoes people want are excluded :smh:

not paying full price for em, plus i still have the so called limited ones from a few years back

i got mine for 92 shipped. i said **** it and used cyber30 anyways and a note popped us saying this shoe is excluded from the code but on the bottom of the page where it says the promo code used it said dee brown omni pump holiday25 applied so i got mine for 25 percent off plus tax.

mind you it didnt work on two other accounts i made so it might have been random

haven't bought a shoe off reebok.com since the blue toe questions

wonder if i have to sign in for a better shot

90 is still too much tho lold

thanks for the insight btw

Last edited:
saw these back up on reebok.com cyber monday,   checked back a day later and they were taken off.  guess everyone scooped them up

Edit: They're still up on reebok.com .  i searched pump omni lite and it wasn't coming up.  home page highlight classic and then click the release calendar.  they are on that page  (sizes 7.5 to 11 still available)

missed out on the deal that kicksdeal posted last week. it was like ~$60 shipped

These arrived the other day. It feels good to have these again.
LL

Back
Top Bottom