Dee Brown Reebok Omni Pump Lite re-release

I didn't expect these to sell out that quickly. Do you guys know anymore online shops that sell them (with international shipping) ?
reebok.com, jimmyjazz, and renarts still have sizes up to 10.5. But I don't see anything bigger than 10.5 on any of them. Renarts also has a promocode something like dadsngrads (it's listed by someone earlier in this threat).

Go to renarts they have sizes up and use the discount code.
Some of these customer service people working the phones are truly incompetent. Spoke with Reebok.com yesterday she said all the Pumps were sold out during pre-order, I asked will you have them tom on the release day she said no they're all sold out check with Foot Locker, Finishline or Footaction LOL (none of these stores received them)
Come to find out Reebok.com they had a fsr this morning. Way to keep your costumers informed. 

:smh: that really sucks how reebok does those things

since renarts is based in long island,NY.. It looks like I'm getting the sneakers today according to the tracking information. I'll let you guys know how the pump is.
I'm in Staten Island, called them 30 min ago they're in the process of sending out all the pre-orders from yesterday. They said if you're from NY should be getting them on Monday. Let me know if you get yours sooner. 

can somebody confirm what box these came in ?  I ordered mine from PYS.com last week and got them in the Pump it up box.  I read that was the box they came in on the previous retro ?   This year's retro is supposed to come in the plain blue reebok box ?   I'm actually glad I got the Pump It Up box if that's the case.   but then i'm thinking the pair i ordered off PYS better not be the old retro. hmmmmmm

Did pys even sell out from the last batch? I definitely remember them having stock left a year or two ago. There's a good chance you got an 09 pair.

mean.gif
that really sucks how reebok does those things
I guess it's the lack of training for people working the phones. Or maybe they prefer to keep us guessing so we check their website every few hours. In any event yes very frustrating. 

can somebody confirm what box these came in ?  I ordered mine from PYS.com last week and got them in the Pump it up box.  I read that was the box they came in on the previous retro ?   This year's retro is supposed to come in the plain blue reebok box ?   I'm actually glad I got the Pump It Up box if that's the case.   but then i'm thinking the pair i ordered off PYS better not be the old retro. hmmmmmm
Check the pump on the tongue. I believe the previous release had the black rainbow above the word "pump" while the 2013 is orange. 

got mine from JJ at my mall....Out of dtlr,shoecity ,sportzone and jimmy jazz , jimmy jazz were the
only ones to get them .....What kind of a release was this ? I didnt do any research because i thought
i would get my size 12 easily....Even on the sites the 12 was the first to go...i got the only 12 my store had

if your foot was a small size then it probably was the old release. pys had a few small size up from last release

I'm in Staten Island, called them 30 min ago they're in the process of sending out all the pre-orders from yesterday. They said if you're from NY should be getting them on Monday. Let me know if you get yours sooner. 
Just received tracking # from renarts.

i got the 2013 version.   the arc above the pump on the tongue isn't black so that's how i know it's the one that just released today.    Just weird how i got the previous retro "pump it up" box,  but the 2013 version shoe.  I'm not complaining.  I like the older "pump it up" box better .    This coming from PYS.com  for $99 shipped

and it's hard to tell if it's truly the previous retro or the newest retro b/c this shoe doesn't have production dates on the UPC label on the inside tongue

They r up on karma loop, hurry up before they get put up on kick deals. They say it won't ship till the 24th tho. But for 92 shipped the promo code you can't beat that.

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/Th...-Sneaker-in-Black-White-Varsity-Orange/387723

I used promo code gethot20 for 21 % off
Looks like they have a back order date.  However, awesome price.  It appears there are plenty of these to go around.  So glad there wasn't much hype over them.

Actually, I've noticed they have a 3 or 4 digit number on the tag that I'm pretty sure goes month/year

For example:

White navy answer 4s: 1212
White black answer 4s: 612
09 nubuck toe question: 909
Blue to questions from I think 06: 705
09 dee browns: 907

I think they might've just made extra pairs from that 08 numbered batch they put out and just held them in a warehouse until 09 on that one.

I have style code #J15298 (2013 release) on the inside of the tongue and on the box sticker.    still weird how i got the "Pump it up Box" rather than the plain blue Reebok box

i got the 2013 version.   the arc above the pump on the tongue isn't black so that's how i know it's the one that just released today.    Just weird how i got the previous retro "pump it up" box,  but the 2013 version shoe.  I'm not complaining.  I like the older "pump it up" box better .    This coming from PYS.com  for $99 shipped

karma loop pic has black arc and packers doesnt... hmmm

Looks like they have a back order date.  However, awesome price.  It appears there are plenty of these to go around.  So glad there wasn't much hype over them.
Looks like they removed these pumps from the promo code sale. 

karma loop pic has black arc and packers doesnt... hmmm
well sometimes companies use older pics as their website pic . i've seen that before.  doesn't necessarily mean karma loop is selling the previous retro version.   I was just questioning PYS earlier because i got the older box, but the shoe was this years release (no black arc above the pump button) and style # is this years model

Yea, that 3-4 digit code is definitely for the month/year of production

This is a pic from the reebok site

date says 3/13

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom