Deep/Dark Web

I've ordered some weed off Silkroad a few times. High quality for cheap, delivered straight into my mail
Other than that and some interesting literature on the hidden wiki I'd stay away.

Last edited:
Do they got MacBooks for cheap? Taking about legit not scams?

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Do they got MacBooks for cheap? Taking about legit not scams?

[emoji]128064[/emoji]
There's a lot of scammers on these marketplaces of course, checking seller reputation/reviews is essential. Pretty much anything you can think of can be bought there, from drugs to military grade firearms to Macs. They're all stolen/carded though so I wouldn't buy them if I were you.

Last edited:
there's some youtube videos that explain the type of stuff you can find.

if you guys have an hour to kill, this story is 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Done seeing some ****** up **** letting the Hidden Wiki lead me to different places.

Also found some sites that would legit make me the plug on some Big Meech steez

1. Download Tor.

2. Take further precautions (proxies, that's up to you) and search hidden Wiki.

You could've done a google search and found this out. You have to really, really dig deep to find the bad stuff.

Man i need to see some mugshots. Only other thing i wana see is what kinda weight dudes are pushin online.

Last edited:
Man i need to see some mugsbots. Only other thing i wana see is what kinda weight dudes are pushin online.

Anything you can think of.

Molly, H, coke, dmt, lsd, shrooms, weed etc.

I know a few people who order from the silkroad a few times a year. Nothing ever happened to them. I'm still lightweight shook to order something myself tho.

Last edited:
Anything you can think of.

Molly, H, coke, dmt, lsd, shrooms, weed etc.

I know a few people who order from the silkroad a few times a year. Nothing ever happened to them. I'm still lightweight shook to order something myself tho.

I wouldn't order unless it was something innocent looking... like say stamps... :nerd:
It's a gamble depending on what you order. I've had my package opened by USPS because they thought it was weed. It was oregano. I can imagine, some packages must obviously stick out to veteran postal workers. However, the amount of packages coming through daily must be overwhelming.

Back
Top Bottom