Defective Jordan 1 Royal sent by JMSneakers.com, Refuses Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I purchased a pair of Jordan 1 Royals from JMsneakers.com (Ebay: Poofyo101jumpmansneakers) who seemed to have a very good reputation.  Upon receiving the the shoes today I noticed the leather on the left toe box was all bubbly and extensively creased as if someone already wore the shoe.  Here are the tagged pictures with my Ebay account ALBLUE in which I have a 100% 700 feedback rating and have been a member since 1999.  Upon emailing them about the issue they completely disregarded the problem and claimed they cannot exchange for another size 12 due to return fraud.  The shoes should have been checked before sending and should not have been sent in the condition they are in.  I actually find this to be very unacceptable.  I'm not implying that it was deliberate but in the condition it came JM Sneakers should honor their good reputation and give me an exchange for another pair as I requested.  This is also a word of caution to anyone who is considering buying any high priced items from JMsneakers.com (Ebay: Poofyo101jumpmansneakers).

how much did you spend? In any case if they don't want to exchange why not just get a refund? File a paypal dispute.

I sold my Supreme Blazers and spent the 600 on them.  Yea I did already file Paypal claim requesting either an exchange or a full refund.  Hopefully they decide in my favor.

I sold my Supreme Blazers and spent the 600 on them.  Yea I did already file Paypal claim requesting either an exchange or a full refund.  Hopefully they decide in my favor.
they will side with you, you have to send the kicks back of course.. same thing happened with me, dude sold me a pair of BC3's with messed up elephant print and didnt want to return them.  but ebay made him...  eBay is pretty safe for buyers IMO

yeah ebay favors buyers 100%. selling there is truly a pain.
you should be able to get your money back since condition is "not as described"
but i think there are a few pairs with quality control problems that look like yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom