Defining Moments Package 2 "Raging Bull" Info

so here we have an expensive package of LS colorways destined to sit on the shelves of Footactions near and far

this is no DMP package

Originally Posted by AJ27526

so here we have an expensive package of LS colorways destined to sit on the shelves of Footactions near and far

this is no DMP package
these will not be a widespread GR release

both r hot IMO
devil.gif

Originally Posted by solejordan

this is no DMP package
thank goodness

this is no DMP package
thank goodness
Since when is it a bad thing for shoes to sit onshelves
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

As many of said before, the RED V's in this post are merely a Photoshop done by member MazE of Uptempoair forums (Not Maze from KATC).

Update....

I saw these yesterday. The pack looks fantastic. All I can say is the material looks/feels unlike the material of the Olives. So RedBrim is correct - that pics is merely a red PS of the Olives....

But.....looks-wise they are identical to the PS.
ok at least post pics for sakes
I swear some people....

This is why I don't frequent the JB boards anymore. And this is why I don't postpics anymore either.

As many of said before, the RED V's in this post are merely a Photoshop done by member MazE of Uptempoair forums (Not Maze from KATC).

Update....

I saw these yesterday. The pack looks fantastic. All I can say is the material looks/feels unlike the material of the Olives. So RedBrim is correct - that pics is merely a red PS of the Olives....

I swear some people....

This is why I don't frequent the JB boards anymore. And this is why I don't post pics anymore either.

ppl aren't grateful at all FLINTGREY. i no where ur comin from bro

Update....

I swear some people....

This is why I don't frequent the JB boards anymore. And this is why I don't post pics anymore either.

Exactly This is the nonsense that I have to deal with on a regular basis.........

I hope these are not the second DMP. This would suck on soo many levels. 2 pairs of the same shoes that just dumb.

Originally Posted by micheal623

I hope these are not the second DMP. This would suck on soo many levels. 2 pairs of the same shoes that just dumb.
do u even no the signifigance of them? go read up on the 5's and wat he did in them, then reply back to this thread

Update....

I swear some people....

solejordan, yo man, I don't like to flame anybody on NT, we got plenty of haters and S#!+ talkers on here, but you have like 10 posts on this1 thread and your pic is hella racist.

Originally Posted by flight415

Update....

I swear some people....

solejordan, yo man, I don't like to flame anybody on NT, we got plenty of haters and S#!+ talkers on here, but you have like 10 posts on this 1 thread and your pic is hella racist.

i love to correct ppl and set the record straight on info, i'm sorry if the pic offends u

laugh.gif
i just made a thread about this nonsense but for some reason the mods locked it............
grin.gif
dudes need to start being grateful
tired.gif

i dont even care about pics no more just tell me the colorway and i can come up with it in my head
pimp.gif
(or close to it
laugh.gif
)

but thanks guys for the info

Raging Bulls for me.

That other pair is not the move.

JB need to quit it with the packs...I guess they figure it's a quick and easy way to get 300 bucks out of consumers in one purchase, While only putting inhalf the work.

Back
Top Bottom