Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

smh.gif
at Nike. They really like to mess with us. Gave us gold stitching on the black pair but not the teals. Took the horrible Nike off the blacks but left it on the teals. Still getting both pair but come on man.

smh.gif
at Nike. They really like to mess with us. Gave us gold stitching on the black pair but not the teals. Took the horrible Nike off the blacks but left it on the teals. Still getting both pair but come on man.

Just a quick note on the fact that the logo isn't on the heel tab of the blacks. I just pulled my O.G. blacks out of the closet (that I have had since they first released back in the day), and there wasn't a logo on the heel tab of them. Hopefully this stops SOME of the complaining. The blacks are 99% accurate from what I can tell.

Peace,
J

Just a quick note on the fact that the logo isn't on the heel tab of the blacks. I just pulled my O.G. blacks out of the closet (that I have had since they first released back in the day), and there wasn't a logo on the heel tab of them. Hopefully this stops SOME of the complaining. The blacks are 99% accurate from what I can tell.

Peace,
J

Originally Posted by blacklion23

smh.gif
at Nike. They really like to mess with us.  Still getting both pair but come on man.

What are you "come on'ing" about .. if you're buying anyway.

my the power one brand can have.  they can mess with a shoe, have people complain, but still buy the shoes anyway. 

Originally Posted by blacklion23

smh.gif
at Nike. They really like to mess with us.  Still getting both pair but come on man.

What are you "come on'ing" about .. if you're buying anyway.

my the power one brand can have.  they can mess with a shoe, have people complain, but still buy the shoes anyway. 

these teals selling out everywhere just goes to show you a sneaker like these can be dead in da water and as soon as another OG color drops they'll catch fire once again.

these teals selling out everywhere just goes to show you a sneaker like these can be dead in da water and as soon as another OG color drops they'll catch fire once again.

Originally Posted by jshortt

Peace,
J

def didn't know that, post pics

Originally Posted by jshortt

Peace,
J

def didn't know that, post pics

^Word.Kids in DC are eating these +!+%+ UP!
I don't see heads my age with them though.Kinda strange.

^Word.Kids in DC are eating these +!+%+ UP!
I don't see heads my age with them though.Kinda strange.

Since my last post:
I think the retroes of the teal joints look better than the OGs, minus the fact the retroes do not have the gold stitching on the heel.

I'm glad the purple joints dropped with nubuck rather than the pleather. Makes them look MUCH better.

The 'Dallas Cowboys colorway' is wack. Looks cheap IMO. May be the pictures though.

I'm glad I started this thread. I wasn't anticipating such a high volume of responses, nor Nike to drop some nice retroes. I made this when I saw the Baby sized White/Black/Red joints and they were mehh.

Since my last post:
I think the retroes of the teal joints look better than the OGs, minus the fact the retroes do not have the gold stitching on the heel.

I'm glad the purple joints dropped with nubuck rather than the pleather. Makes them look MUCH better.

The 'Dallas Cowboys colorway' is wack. Looks cheap IMO. May be the pictures though.

I'm glad I started this thread. I wasn't anticipating such a high volume of responses, nor Nike to drop some nice retroes. I made this when I saw the Baby sized White/Black/Red joints and they were mehh.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Since my last post:

alien.gif

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Since my last post:

alien.gif

For those who copped the Teals at Foot Locker or Champs, would you please post the SKU number? It was the number on the price tag on the shoe or the number on your receipt.

NOT the product # on the box or inside the tag.

Thanks.

For those who copped the Teals at Foot Locker or Champs, would you please post the SKU number? It was the number on the price tag on the shoe or the number on your receipt.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom