Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Still the best colorway released so far...  
Maybe the SFs released from 2004. 
laugh.gif

But the teals $%#@ on any colorway they will do this year, even with the 2010 tag...

already got my pair dirty...
frown.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
shoes are meant to be worn anyway. I hope they release the white/purples...
nerd.gif

already got my pair dirty...
frown.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
shoes are meant to be worn anyway. I hope they release the white/purples...
nerd.gif

These are not limited at all..
laugh.gif

I saw these in a very small Champs location..and most Champs have these in stock right now..it's a diamond turf for cryin out loud..

laugh.gif

I saw these in a very small Champs location..and most Champs have these in stock right now..it's a diamond turf for cryin out loud..

Going to hunt down a pair of emeralds since they didn't release in my area..I got the falcons colorway when they released...we just got the black/purples in yesterday think I will pass on those

Going to hunt down a pair of emeralds since they didn't release in my area..I got the falcons colorway when they released...we just got the black/purples in yesterday think I will pass on those

Originally Posted by dmxgod

laugh.gif

Thats Crazy... These Are Impossible To Copp In The DMV. We Went Back To School Today An Like 4 Different People Had DTs On In My Class Including Myself... I Seen Every Color Way Today On Dudes An Brauds All Over School...

Originally Posted by dmxgod

laugh.gif

Thats Crazy... These Are Impossible To Copp In The DMV. We Went Back To School Today An Like 4 Different People Had DTs On In My Class Including Myself... I Seen Every Color Way Today On Dudes An Brauds All Over School...

^^
No I'm still looking

You know of any?

I got a New Era 59/50 to match em but I want a SnapBack

^^
No I'm still looking

You know of any?

I got a New Era 59/50 to match em but I want a SnapBack

Originally Posted by Rod301

dmxgod wrote:

laugh.gif

In Tidewater these are still in stores.

Originally Posted by Rod301

dmxgod wrote:

laugh.gif

In Tidewater these are still in stores.

you guys that cant get them why dont you order them off nike.com???

search air diamond turf

full size run in all colors

you guys that cant get them why dont you order them off nike.com???

search air diamond turf

full size run in all colors

Back
Top Bottom