Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

i still want a pair but ill see if i can get them for a steal at an outlet
nerd.gif

Anyone know how to lace the shoes up so the straps don't fall down?

I want to wear them, but I've been holding off because of that reason.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Jus Tie The Shoe, Make Sure Your Loop Holes Are Long... Then Jus Take The End Of The Strings An Lay Them On The Velcro And Close The Strap... Double Knot Them Tho.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Jus Tie The Shoe, Make Sure Your Loop Holes Are Long... Then Jus Take The End Of The Strings An Lay Them On The Velcro And Close The Strap... Double Knot Them Tho.

anybodys footlocker still have these? i figured they'd be on sale, but the one around my way still has em for regular price. im gonna head in there tomorrow to see if they can do a stock locate for my size

anybodys footlocker still have these? i figured they'd be on sale, but the one around my way still has em for regular price. im gonna head in there tomorrow to see if they can do a stock locate for my size

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Checked the system just now.

Check you inbox...

Checked the system just now.

Check you inbox...

Saw em down here yesterday ...for retail.
eyes.gif

FL VIP coupon would be your best bet if not on sale.

Saw em down here yesterday ...for retail.
eyes.gif

FL VIP coupon would be your best bet if not on sale.

Back
Top Bottom