Delete or Close Please

I don't know I tried all those numbers and none of them worked. I can't contact the site, recover my password or re-register without answering this question.

I don't know I tried all those numbers and none of them worked. I can't contact the site, recover my password or re-register without answering this question.

I sent a tweet to the webmaster he responded and said he first security purposes he doesn't change passwords of accounts off a twitter request. but told I needed the answer to the number question and was having a hardtime with question and he said  he honestly had no idea what the answer is.And told me to DM him my account info and he will reset my password and Probably wont be done till later today. never mind pleese close this.

I sent a tweet to the webmaster he responded and said he first security purposes he doesn't change passwords of accounts off a twitter request. but told I needed the answer to the number question and was having a hardtime with question and he said  he honestly had no idea what the answer is.And told me to DM him my account info and he will reset my password and Probably wont be done till later today. never mind pleese close this.

Back
Top Bottom