delete

kayleen_franklin_37.jpg

i think the beauty is in the eye of the beholder but when i judge eyes , I usually dont just single out the iris, but also how they're framed by the eyelashes and eyelids.

depending on how they're framed, eyes can look soft or stunning, sad or sadistic, powerful or precious. i love eyes man, i love how some people's eyes literally "shine" and i know this sounds cliche, but they're the windows to our souls. i believe i can read alot about a person by their eyes. also how a women eyes shine when she smiles is another one of god's greatest gifts.

does anyone in here feel me on the whole "not just eye color" thing? like it ain't really pretty pair of lookers if it's not complimented/framed well?

The girl on the right is Italian (since someone mentioned it) and has big, beautiful eyes.....
2rm331l.jpg

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

i think the beauty is in the eye of the beholder but when i judge eyes , I usually dont just single out the iris, but also how they're framed by the eyelashes and eyelids.

depending on how they're framed, eyes can look soft or stunning, sad or sadistic, powerful or precious. i love eyes man, i love how some people's eyes literally "shine" and i know this sounds cliche, but they're the windows to our souls. i believe i can read alot about a person by their eyes. also how a women eyes shine when she smiles is another one of god's greatest gifts.

does anyone in here feel me on the whole "not just eye color" thing? like it ain't really pretty pair of lookers if it's not complimented/framed well?
I agree, I think you can tell a lot from how someone looks at you.

she another good example

pic is big

Back
Top Bottom