delete

Just had to get this thread going again, I mean, it's funny enough that people think that they'll score 5-10 points in a full NBA game... But add in those guys who say 5-8 rebounds? You kidding me here? At 6'3" you gotta have amazing leaping ability, rebounding awareness and be strong enough to hold back an NBA big man. Good luck even trying to hold back skinny old Channing Frye! Getting the rare open shot is one thing, but come on now, none of y'all getting 5 boards.

If he can do it, so can I. Sike I can't eem dribble.

I would be Gary Neal in the NBA. I would either just catch and shoot, or if a defender is closing out hard on me I would pump fake one dribble then shoot. 

i would say 5. i got a pretty good running jump shot off the dribble and i have become pretty good in the art of flopping. but i prefer passing the ball in pick and rolls

You played all 48 minutes and was the shooting guard. How many points do you think you would score?
I'd say probably 2 or 4. 
ohwell.gif
lol, depends whose guarding me

a player like Shumpert, 0

a player like Nash, 96

ive played with UofD mercy's team and i kinda know what to do with the rock so even Cole could get lit up if he decided to sleep on me

Just had to get this thread going again, I mean, it's funny enough that people think that they'll score 5-10 points in a full NBA game... But add in those guys who say 5-8 rebounds? You kidding me here? At 6'3" you gotta have amazing leaping ability, rebounding awareness and be strong enough to hold back an NBA big man. Good luck even trying to hold back skinny old Channing Frye! Getting the rare open shot is one thing, but come on now, none of y'all getting 5 boards.
honestly res are not happening

ive played more than a fair share of pickup games with a couple of Oakland University's squad and res were not an option, me being 6'2 and the tallest guy on my team was bologna to say the least, these dudes are strong but the amount of force i had to use to muscle those guys would have me fouling out if it were an actual game and the fact that even a 6'6 2/3 is too long for me to box out means no one is getting res in this thread unless there are actually guys who are d1 players who are 6'4+

I love this thread! LOL all y'all delusion people in here "I'd put up 8 because I can shoot pretty good" lol. Anyone who says more than 0 is just living in their own world

Last edited:
Considering I'm probably better than Rashard Lewis in his current decaying state, I'd probably score 4-6 points in garbage time.

Last edited:
are you one of those guys when asked what you would do if you won the lottery respond with something like "why would i win i never play'
If you've never played D2, D1, international, or d league ball, you have no chance of scoring in the NBA . To say you'll score is just disrespecting all leagues below the NBA and the players in the NBA that don't even score. There are college stars that dont even produce in the NBA, why would a normal person off the street do any better? So now you tell me....

You can either be real or get your uncle Rico on and keep dreaming

Are you one of those guys who thinks If they really "tried" they could of made the NBA even though you didn't even do well at the highschool level?

Last edited:
are you one of those guys when asked what you would do if you won the lottery respond with something like "why would i win i never play'
If you've never played D2, D1, international, or d league ball, you have no chance of scoring in the NBA . To say you'll score is just disrespecting all leagues below the NBA and the players in the NBA that don't even score. There are college stars that dont even produce in the NBA, why would a normal person off the street do any better? So now you tell me....

You can either be real or get your uncle Rico on and keep dreaming

Are you one of those guys who thinks If they really "tried" they could of made the NBA even though you didn't even do well at the highschool level?

because coaches never set up plays for players to get wide open shot. If you have lebron on your team i guarantee you will get a couple open looks

4-8 pts

If im playing with someone who constantly demands a doubleteam , i would easily get a couple wide open looks and make at least one or two oef em.

The way teams swing the ball around the perimeter these days we're bound to get a couple real good looks a game and if someone has a decent jumper
theyll knock down a couple of em, it aint rocket science man.

40 on 12-29 shooting from about 28 feet out with some free throws. 

I'm in the game for the whole 48. I'm a decent shooter and the defense is pretty lax from that point.

Last edited:
I think I can hit one or two 3s if I got the looks Danny Green is getting in these Finals

I firmly believe I could average 6 per game. I would probably give up about 25 in the time it would take me to get 6 unless I got bron bron on the weakside help.

:lol: dudes talkin' bout if they get a certain amount of minutes and if they get plays ran for them

I can guarantee that after playing for 5 minutes in an NBA game most us dudes would need oxygen masks or something

And even if you get plays ran for you doesnt mean you gon execute them :lol:

And for all ya'll jump shooters good luck making a open J when your legs feel like they have led in it

I would drop 15 a game cuz I'm real like that tho

JK i would get subbed out within 2 minutes cuz whoever i was guarding already dropped 50

because coaches never set up plays for players to get wide open shot. If you have lebron on your team i guarantee you will get a couple open looks

LOL, lebron has quarters where he scores 0 points, but you'll be money :rofl:......... please tell us more. tell us how wet your J is bro. :lol:

while you're at it tell us how you could knock out a UFC champ if the conditions were right :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom