delete

Bring them to Seattle 
happy.gif

Not to be a jerk but why do people make statements like this? They would beat Kentucky by 20. You do understand that people in the NBA were probably the best of the best at the previous levels? Some of those levels include professional leagues.

Just stop it.

I dont see a single college team beating them.

Dont confuse bad NBA team with a team that would lose to college players

You know Reggie Williams? Random crappy bobcats player, he averaged almost 30 points a game.

You think they wouldn't take apart some college kids?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Not To be a jerk, why do people make statements like this and make themselves look like complete fools?  

Just stop it.

they'd crush all college teams, even carolina and duke. you know why? because they are professional players, the best players that were in college made it to the nba, so there is no question about it, that they'd beat all of them

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

I honestly could see Duke and Kentucky beating them.
laugh.gif

Given the fact that I've watched every Duke game this year, there are maybe 3 or 4 teams I'd give a better shot than us.

But NO team in College basketball would beat them. Their 1st round pick(Kemba Walker) just took his team to a Nat'l Championship last year & he was the only 1 who left for the league.

so just for starters, imagine what Kemba Walker would be able to do to some of these College defenses w/ a lil bit of NBA experience under his belt.

They'd beat any college team... Even the worst players on the worst NBA teams are some of the best players in the world. The bench has been the best players on their team at one point or another in the past. With a matchup right now, NBA players have too much experience, size, & speed for most college players & teams to handle.

laugh.gif
possibly the dumbest thread ever... do you even watch sports OP? Kemba walker of the crappy bobcats tore apart the NCAA last year. DJ Augustin tore it up and he's had 3 years of NBA experience. Gerald Henderson, DJ White, Diaw, etc.

if it was a serious game with stakes it wouldn't even be close

You're trying to compare grown men with basketball experience at the professional level against kids? I know it's been said before but, these guys were the best of the best in the previous level.

I mean, you're making it sound like the NBA is a place where you just walk into. Everyone who's in the NBA was GREAT at one point or another while playing basketball. The only exception to this is if you have freakish height and even then, chances are the person has played before at some organized level. It's not like NBA teams pick up guys off the streets
laugh.gif

But to answer your question:

The Bobcats would probably lose 1-2 games and thats stretching it. Like others have said before--too much speed, strength, agility and IQ.

Back
Top Bottom