Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steve Blake hit 2 3s this quarter tho.. keep them in double digit leads

Not talkin' about just this game.. **** even this game actually. Dudes been chuckin up bricks. I know you saw him not draw iron on that wide open lay up too.. idk I just cant stand him 99.9% of the time. And the 0.1% is right there on that pass to Antawn, that was a really nice pass and finish

Speaking of players that personally bug me, JJ Barea might be at the top of the list :lol:

Kinda weird when you think about it .. Blake should be doing that pass often enough as a PG, instead we see Jamison unorthodox lay-ups/floaters almost everytime.. :lol:

I need to focus on the game lol

Finally I see something good, with Dwight and Pau on the floor for the most part you are going to have an advantage with one of them, dump it down there and see what you can do. Either Dwight goes up strong, Pau finesses it in, or they double and you move the ball around.

What we got from the Big 4 tonight... Is what we need every night...

Everyone is playing to potential in the big 4.

I think it's the first time i see Dwight giving Pau enough space to operate down low... good to see Pau trying to be aggressive tho

Smh at ppl really thinking the garbage wolves were going to beat the lakers who are fighting for their lives. I hope yall didn't bet big on that wild notion.

if lakers win and heat loses tonight
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom