Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EVERY time i watch K.Mart play for the knicks i get Irate he is exactly what this team needed.... High energy, Physical and a Great defender.

Him out their with Dwight would give opposing teams nightmares but instead they rather antawn jaminson and Pau get lit up all night :smh:

Lakers gonna ride out the last years of kobes career in preparation for 2014. I doubt we make any deals except try to resign Dwight. It showed when we didn't want to sign anyone. They've thrown in the towel.

I think Pau absolutely gets traded next year... He would be on his final year & the team doesn't have any plans for him in the future. As long as dwight signs back i think Pau could be moved for some good role players in exchange..

Add that to the fact we have J.Hill coming back & probably clark, along with our current starters this team would be in the position to do damage.

All they need is a PG/SG who is athletic and a decent defender and ideally a CONSISTENT knock down shooter and i'm happy

EVERY time i watch K.Mart play for the knicks i get Irate he is exactly what this team needed.... High energy, Physical and a Great defender.

Him out their with Dwight would give opposing teams nightmares but instead they rather antawn jaminson and Pau get lit up all night :smh:

I feel the same way when I see Birdman's energy for the Heat. We definitely need someone like that and I don't see how upper management doesn't see that...

A second round pick is overdoing it.... He is 17.5 EXPIRING this season and can still be a very valuable piece to a team next year. Obviously we wouldn't trade him for any contenders, but a middle of the pack team who is trying to win more games or just clear cap space would def take Pau IMO.

LA is in the drivers seat right here... if they don't like what they see from the offers then i assume they keep Pau for the year and let him walk

I have a feeling Pau will be back, I mean the market for him isn't very high, they aren't going to get anything close to equal value for him.

Also I'm hoping they pull the plug on D'antoni and bring in someone who knows how coach big men.

The Lakers right now essential have 3 or 4 useless players on their bench. Morris, Duhon, Ebanks, and to a certain extent Sacre, I don't mind bringing back Sacre as he's shown some signs of being a decent player, but the others have to go.

So that leaves us with...

Nash, Blake
Kobe
MWP, Clark, Jamison
Pau, Hill
Dwight, Sacre

We should be able to get a few players that can help us, some energy defensive players on the wings. And people talk about Birdman and Martin, but hopefully next year Hill will be back and play that roll for us.

However, that is next year i'll worry about this year and our eventual Title Run :tongue:

^
laugh.gif

Every single game there's at least one person who falls for it.
laugh.gif

Jimmies rustled eveytime

judging by history this should be an easy loss today

back to back 8 man rotation of a banged up roster

old

dumbest coach on earth

not gonna be pretty

Bulls have a short rotation as well. There's a season example of what I'm about to say.

Single game example? Ended the Heat's streak last night (33 is still strong
smokin.gif
), WITHOUT Rose, Noah, and RIP.

Kind of screws up the 'We suck because of our short rotation' argument.

There are obviously other examples of successful teams that had to play through depleted rosters, and obviously there are multiple examples of teams that should have been better on paper but weren't because of short rotations.

All I'm saying is that I don't think that's the thing to focus on as far as placing blame.

Bulls have a short rotation as well. There's a season example of what I'm about to say.

Single game example? Ended the Heat's streak last night (33 is still strong :smokin ), WITHOUT Rose, Noah, and RIP.

Kind of screws up the 'We suck because of our short rotation' argument.

There are obviously other examples of successful teams that had to play through depleted rosters, and obviously there are multiple examples of teams that should have been better on paper but weren't because of short rotations.

All I'm saying is that I don't think that's the thing to focus on as far as placing blame.

I don't think it's really JUST about the short the rotation. Part of it is MDA.

Bulls have to play with short rotation because well.. they don't have any choice :lol:

Lakers case is different.

Back
Top Bottom