Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow...this dude is my idol.....and seeing him like this hurts....watched him ever since I was small, basically watched his whole career, and thought this dude was literally Superman from all the injuries he's suffered.....this one hurts fam...........

Elton Brand, Mehmet Okur and in Chauncey Billups' case have never returned to form after tearing their Achilles.

Last edited:
There's no happiness in this season. Sucks to say it, but that's probably career ending.

Last edited:
I hate the guy. But he's a monster on the floor. This is it for him. We all get to see his last game

hes gotta take next year off
ohwell.gif

forget making the opener

This is truly sad. Kobe is such an inspiration and you can see how painful this is for him. True warrior.

As a once member kobe hater....I'm hurt man dude doesn't deserve to go out like this...I hope its not the worst...dude is really crying...I hope this isn't the last time

Hate to bring this up in this situation but what does this mean for Dwight? Does he leave or stay?

Last edited:
gotta win it wth Dwight and Pau now and a limping Nash there's still hope. I hope Kobe ain't out that long crazy how this injury season has screwed is. SI jinx

This saddens me deeply. Dude is my hero. :frown:

Kobe said it himself "He says he's sure its a torn achilles." he said it "popped"

:frown: :frown: :frown:

Tears fam, real tears......

Tears in Kobes eyes.. Has me tearing up.. :frown: :frown: :frown:

:smh::frown:

The season is over.

Watching Kobe interview look like he shed a few tears. He know it's torn.

:frown:   I feel sad.

Wow...this dude is my idol.....and seeing him like this hurts....watched him ever since I was small, basically watched his whole career, and thought this dude was literally Superman from all the injuries he's suffered.....this one hurts fam...........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :x :smh: :x

I feel so bad for Kobe.

All heart. I wish him well.

|I :smh: :\

Season from absolute hell. I am sick.

Kobe didn't deserve this ****. :smh:

:frown:
Id murder dantoni if I could.

:frown: :frown: :frown:

Like dude up there said kobes been my idol, watched him play since I was a kid.

Real real tears from me

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom