Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just made the off-season thread.

http://niketalk.com/t/534657/official-2013-los-angeles-lakers-off-season-thread

I just noticed Deezy made one yesterday though... Dont know if he was being serious or not.
Anywhoo, if you want to start discussing off-season stuff the thread is there.
Don't know if itll stick tho.
saw the avy and was about to report you
laugh.gif

if it means anything, id rather keep yours as you are always on top of news and updating the thread.
laugh.gif
Thanks, i'll take that as a compliment.

And yeah...out of all the things antidope could of made me use, it was his own damn avy.
mean.gif

Self promotion FTL!
I drew a blank man, I couldnt think of anything else. You should have just stuck to the OG bet. It was pure genius

Just made the off-season thread.

http://niketalk.com/t/534657/official-2013-los-angeles-lakers-off-season-thread

I just noticed Deezy made one yesterday though... Dont know if he was being serious or not.

Anywhoo, if you want to start discussing off-season stuff the thread is there.

Don't know if itll stick tho.

saw the avy and was about to report you :lol:

if it means anything, id rather keep yours as you are always on top of news and updating the thread.

:lol: Thanks, i'll take that as a compliment.

And yeah...out of all the things antidope could of made me use, it was his own damn avy. :smh:

Self promotion FTL!

I drew a blank man, I couldnt think of anything else. You should have just stuck to the OG bet. It was pure genius

Nah man, im good with this :lol:

That could be the last time we see Pau walk off the court as a Laker. I don't like his play at times, and his defense, but after everything he has done since he's got here, he will always be appreciated in my eyes. I'm happy that the crowd gave him a standing ovation.

I think it has something to do with Curry should be in the hall of fame tomorrow that Antidope said.

since apparently I'm the only one curious (yeah right), what was the original bet, Anti & L2B?

Last edited:
[quote name="L2B"][quote name="denni5themenace]i am so confused.[/quote]About my bet with anti?

He originally wanted me to use DBD's avy and sig. I said no to the deal.
He changed his mind, and our deal was on again :lol:[/quote]I just threw up a little in my mouth.

I should have put more thought into this
mean.gif
. At least now I have more reason to post in the Laker threads if not just to confuse people.

But on a serious note good games guys, you guys gave it everything you had and even though ti was a sweep theres a lot that you guys can hang your hat on. I sincerely hope that this doesnt spell the end of this rivalry dying, in fact I know it doesnt because you guys are the Lakers, you guys will rebuild in two, three years tops and then we can do it all over again but better. 

This season was a disaster all around, and you guys never lost faith or gave up on the team, and thats what true fanhood is about.

This being a sweep isnt ok, at least not in my book. It ruined what was the best basketball moments for me as a kid, games that meant something to everyone in my household. The yelling, the trashtalk, the family bets, everything that came along with Lakers Vs. Spurs in my household didnt happen this year. My brothers came into this knowing they were going to lose it, and lose it badly, them walking around with the saddest of faces. I dont feel good about this, I'm not even going to get the broom and put it to his head like I was supposed to. It doesnt feel right, it doesnt feel ok.

I want them to get better so that this can happen next year and be more fun that this was.

GL Laker fans and I mean it. 

since apparently I'm the only one curious (yeah right), what was the original bet, Anti & L2B?

The original bet was a sig/avy bet as well.
But he wanted me to use Doo's old avy with Duncan hugging his trophy and the text DOO BE DOO under it.
And he wanted me to put DBD is the best NT'er or some crap like that in my sig.
I said no thanks, i'll gladly put anything with your name it in or someone elses...but not his.
Id rather retire my screenname than have his name in my sig lol

Last edited:
mean.gif

. At least now I have more reason to post in the Laker threads if not just to confuse people.

But on a serious note good games guys, you guys gave it everything you had and even though ti was a sweep theres a lot that you guys can hang your hat on. I sincerely hope that this doesnt spell the end of this rivalry dying, in fact I know it doesnt because you guys are the Lakers, you guys will rebuild in two, three years tops and then we can do it all over again but better. 

This season was a disaster all around, and you guys never lost faith or gave up on the team, and thats what true fanhood is about.

This being a sweep isnt ok, at least not in my book. It ruined what was the best basketball moments for me as a kid, games that meant something to everyone in my household. The yelling, the trashtalk, the family bets, everything that came along with Lakers Vs. Spurs in my household didnt happen this year. My brothers came into this knowing they were going to lose it, and lose it badly, them walking around with the saddest of faces. I dont feel good about this, I'm not even going to get the broom and put it to his head like I was supposed to. It doesnt feel right, it doesnt feel ok.

I want them to get better so that this can happen next year and be more fun that this was.

Thanks bro.
This is why i didnt mind doing the avy/sig bet with you (except the original version :lol: )
you a cool dude.

Good luck to your spurs man.

That antidope post :pimp: GL to the spurs too, try to rest as much as possible to prepare for the second round. Ya'll have a good chance to win the west.

tough season but the offseason is very much needed, hope Mitch was looking at a paper of FAs cuz he shoulda learned this team needs depth and youth

mean.gif

Respect. If only a lot of fans from opposing fans on NT was as level headed as you, it wouldn't be this chaotic everytime the Lakers play.

Good luck to your Spurs, should be a good series regardless of who they play.

Last edited:
jayz avy: "Yeah, you guys played your hearts out."

jayz avy: "Glad I did the bet w/ you. You're good people."

jayz avy: "go spurs!"

jayz avy: "go lakers!"

denni5: "man, WHAT?!?!"

Back
Top Bottom