Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This ac guy knows ..kobe cant do it all, he will never be a team player,sad to say but the lakers are done no way theyll get past the west...

I think the whole "heart" issue is really dependent on the mental toughness of the players. A lack of mental fortitude will come off as having "no heart," especially considering the fact that we're in the midst of a tough losing streak.

For someone mentally weak, it's tough to show heart when you're losing in the manner that the Lakers are right now. Kobe is just so much more mentally focused so he does not seem phased.

wouldnt kenyon martin style of play fit antonis style?

I'd say so. He worked well in Denver.

Completely unbelievable that he's out of work. He's said he'll play for the minimum. Three struggles teams could kill for him right now; Mavs, Lakers, and Celtics.

Hell, I could probably name 10-12 more teams where he'd be a better option than a back-up big-man... :smh:

Last edited:

Last edited:
lol oh wait...he meant hockey. I forgot it's back. nvm.

Ahhhh I was just kidding...

hey lets not tell anybody about this guys. hahaha

Last edited:
Is that the guy with the DEEP voice that use to do the play by play? If so I agree bring him back. BTW why did they get rid of him anyway.
Yeah it is him it seems like the team was doing better when he was around they did win back to back championships with him and they let him go because of contract disagreements and Bill McDonald begged for the job

Is that the guy with the DEEP voice that use to do the play by play? If so I agree bring him back. BTW why did they get rid of him anyway.
Yeah it is him it seems like the team was doing better when he was around they did win back to back championships with him and they let him go because of contract disagreements and Bill McDonald begged for the job

They let him go because we were going to put Spero on TV and that fell through because our stupid organization wouldn't let him do NFL games as well. Without either of them we got Bill.

Spero is now the Knicks announcer. He won.

Damnit AC... Just when I un-ignored you... :smh:

Given the fact that the past two seasons basically have been a waste for Kobe and the Lakers.

If Kobe retired in 2010. That mean:
Kobe wouldn't have to deal with the disappointment that he went through the past couple years.
60 mills off the Lakers payroll.
Lakers could have use that money to sign young talents during Kobe short retirement
He could come back this year with a younger and more athletic team. We probably would have got CP3 in the process.

Just speaking hypothetically.

Back
Top Bottom