Delete

So what if he never met her. What do you think women do when you aren't around? LOL

Yall get caught up in the most petty things. As long as she is your girl when she is in your face, why does anything else matter?

View media item 760588
say what?

so if shes off doing whoever all day but comes back and acts like she's your girl it's all good.

dude is real taking this "im not insecure at all" shtick too far

Everything in the OP plus she hit me with the, "I'm spending the night cause everyone is too drunk to take me home".

To her credit, she didn't have to tell me anything at all, definitely was not checking up on her.

Ouch. You couldn't pick her up?

I couldn't. But even if I could have, I probably wouldn't have. The whole scenario was partly trying to get a reaction out of me, at least thats how I saw it.

suprised ike hasnt made an appearance
images

say what?

so if shes off doing whoever all day but comes back and acts like she's your girl it's all good.

dude is real taking this "im not insecure at all" shtick too far
you need to stop acting like your "girlfriend" is your wife....

#drakemode

mean.gif
mean.gif

how do i let yambs run my whole life?

I've outlined my goals in the graduate student appreciation thread... constantly answer PMs about relationships, finance, and education... and talk extensively about race relations in this country.

some of yall ****** be hatin for no damb reason, man.
mean.gif
mean.gif

and the fact that ANYONE that comes at my neck gets repped for it...

its a minority... but some of yall need to chill
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 Bruh...we don't need your NT/Life resume every time you post.  That's the whole reason boys know you a simp.  Copped a 5 pound dog talking about 'yambs will be had.' then talking about practicing fingering girls booties before you try it on your 'MAIN.'  You got all these claims of being such a cool, yambulance driver, iBanker, my life is golden, I am getting revenues from Hitch' type of guy, when in reality the majority of your posts contradict this false life you claim on NT. We get it bro, you have dreads and you're not a virgin...

You worried about the next NTer and how they get repped...says it all 
pinnochio.gif

:lol: :stoneface:  Bruh...we don't need your NT/Life resume every time you post.  That's the whole reason boys know you a simp.  Copped a 5 pound dog talking about 'yambs will be had.' then talking about practicing fingering girls booties before you try it on your 'MAIN.'  You got all these claims of being such a cool, yambulance driver, iBanker, my life is golden, I am getting revenues from Hitch' type of guy, when in reality the majority of your posts contradict this false life you claim on NT. We get it bro, you have dreads and you're not a virgin...

View media item 1231284

bruh been following me around NT. hahaha.

sit yo gump *** down somwhere, bruh.

1. find where i said i copped a dog for yambs. it's for my momb, bruh.

I'll make it easy. here's the thread. go find where i said anything about getting a dog to get chicks

2. i dont work in IB, never claimed to be cool, never claimed to have all the answers. again, go find where i ONCE said any of that. if someone asks help, i give perspective.

3. i want to finger a JO's and see if i dig it before i jump in w/ the main. what's wrong w/ that?

yall cats need a life. i'm done responding to you clowns. mad at me b/c i can call a different chick up for each weekday while you sit at home studying self help books wondering why you cant pull chicks.

beating ya D like it owes you money.

dont project your insecurities on someone that's out here flourishing, bruh.

Last edited:
Dudes stay playa hating on my guy Fontaine i dont get it dude is is one of the funnier cats on here imo

Ignoring the brewing flamewar, I went to a party with someone's girl like 3-4 weeks ago. Grinded on her on some clothed sex **** and everything.

Felt like a scumbag tbh even knowing that the BF was cool with it
mean.gif

Last edited:

So let's say you are talking to your girl at about 8ish, she says she will call you later. Then she texts you after 10pm saying she cant call you back because it is too loud at a party with Emmanuel, and its a guy you have never met before but you know that he's a male friend of hers that she has told you there is no romantic interest.

Also, she texted you that she is there at the party picking him up because he doesn't have a car.

Would this be cool with y'all or not? Would this be a problem or disrespectful?
Yep I'll be cool because that gives me a free pass to mess with other women. I would just do the same back to her and give her a taste of her own medicine and see how she like it
 ​
If it comes down to this level of petty, then why are you in a relationship with her?​
 ​
OP, unless it turns out Manny likes the mannys, then he most likely did something foul w/ your girl.​
 ​
Even if he didn't, she doesn't respect you to be doing **** like this with a dude you never met.​
 ​
What straight male you know just likes chilling with females with no intentions of tryna invade some walls?​
 ​
You know what to do.​

Last edited:

mean.gif
mean.gif

how do i let yambs run my whole life?

I've outlined my goals in the graduate student appreciation thread... constantly answer PMs about relationships, finance, and education... and talk extensively about race relations in this country.

some of yall ****** be hatin for no damb reason, man.
mean.gif
mean.gif

and the fact that ANYONE that comes at my neck gets repped for it...

its a minority... but some of yall need to chill
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 Bruh...we don't need your NT/Life resume every time you post.  That's the whole reason boys know you a simp.  Copped a 5 pound dog talking about 'yambs will be had.' then talking about practicing fingering girls booties before you try it on your 'MAIN.'  You got all these claims of being such a cool, yambulance driver, iBanker, my life is golden, I am getting revenues from Hitch' type of guy, when in reality the majority of your posts contradict this false life you claim on NT. We get it bro, you have dreads and you're not a virgin...

Damn

ricky is cool to me . . . 

But I'm crine that you had this post in the vault with all these details ready to take his head off 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude knew I was going; he was going to go as well but he had some other **** come up or something. So it was just me and her.

I was digging into her soul with my pelvis that night. Denim boner all up in there :smh:

Bruh I wouldn't eem be stressing it. Way I see it if anyone is in the wrong she is.

Plus that might just be the way him and his girl get down at parties and they might not even think grinding on other people is disrespectful

Back
Top Bottom