Delete.

I'm in for summer 16 my meat needs to rest for a while

I barely fap but from smashing my joint be kinda hurting

Last edited:
Fapped last night and felt so empty after. Not in a good way either. Like, I wasn't disappointed or ashamed. Just like I did that... Why?

I'm still in...barely lol...because of thoughts I had like this. I'll be so ready but remember the disappointment I had in myself because i couldn't answer why I did it & felt empty/beta. On day 42 right now, I'll keep the push alive for now.

I'm thinking today will be my last day of fapping. I'm going June/July/August straight through... not even a question about it.

I went 5 months but it was during the coldest time of the year. Doing NoFap the 3 hottest months gon have me like:

vlcsnap-2013-06-27-21h40m25s106.png

Thinking 
mean.gif
 the word is "doing" fam. Yesterday was your last day of whacking the party stick.

I really want to cave right now but I've got until June 17th to prove I can at least go a month 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

day 6 was tough, somebody drew a Vagina in the porta potty at work and it almost got to me
mean.gif
Fam this is some crackhead ****. 
laugh.gif
Man im telling you 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But on a more serious note, that should help you to realize how serious you've been put under if a vagina on a porta potty got you fiending for da fap.

Use that as fuel to dedicate towards abstaining from da poison. Or if you have a chick, tear down some yambs instead

I'm on the verge of giving up as well but we'll make it 
nthat.gif

Decided to test myself tonight with over 50 tabs and see how many I could watch. Almost ended up saying **** it all and was gonna whack. Luckily after I got down to around 30 tabs or so, my phone bugged out and closed all the tabs. I'll take that as a sign that I'm meant to stop.

What day we at? @zapatohead408  

Just completed The Last Fap. Staying true to my word, will commence NoFap 'Summer Solstice' edition Tuesday... making it 100 days on Sept.1.

Air traffic control reporting for takeoff copy that.

1-helicopter-pilot-jobs.jpg

Decided to test myself tonight with over 50 tabs and see how many I could watch. Almost ended up saying **** it all and was gonna whack. Luckily after I got down to around 30 tabs or so, my phone bugged out and closed all the tabs. I'll take that as a sign that I'm meant to stop.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom