Delete.

How's it feel?
You know I broke up with my chick in the beginning of it all. So that made it difficult. I feel energized and awake. I go out and meet girls every single time I'm out. Make out every time I'm out. But I haven't ****** a new chick. Its weird. However I feel I'm grasping the understanding of sexual transmutation. I'm directing the energy into endeavors. And have full energy. I'm not going to hype no fap up cuz I'm getting less play while on it. But I feel it's been a beginning of an evolution into something new. I'm doing new things failing but not discouraged.

I feel like a child in a way. I don't know how long I'll be able to last only dry humping and making out. Lol but it makes me few like I'm in junior high again. Freakin on chicks gettin wood and grabbin ***.

Its been interesting. Perhaps its placebo. I didn't go into it with expectations. I just said **** it let me do it for real one time. I'm just going to keep rolling until I do. Good luck.

Made it to 90 plus. Might end this soon. Lol

Famb when u finally get it, ur gonna last like 45 secs lol

Last edited:
Use the 4th of July holiday to rid yourself of this stuff if you're having trouble quitting. 

Declare your independence from fapping lol

Man i fapped atleast 6 times from Monday thru Thursday...felt real good

Them amatuer babes are so sexy

Yes sir I was fap free for a good minute before this past week I need to make up for lost time

Back up to a month.

Probably the most noticeable benefit that everyone gets, **** makes your voice 10x deeper.

Back up to a month.

Probably the most noticeable benefit that everyone gets, **** makes your voice 10x deeper.

Yea less anxiety and tension in your throat your vocal chords can relax and resonate more freely :smokin

Every time I'm on nofap and I'm making an order the girl on the other line always giggles lol

Been fap free since Independence Day.

I just bought running shorts (have always been team ball shorts) or the first time this week too & pipe print game been on swoll :pimp:

Dont eem tuck it in... I'm outchea just swangin' *Drake voice*

Last edited:
187 days...

Hit my PR for my clean and jerk - 2 plates. 

There is a light, and it is freaking glorious. 

187 days...

Nice.

As for myself, back to day 1 brehs. I'm slacking, I get around 10-14 days and then break. Gonna take it one day at a time though I guess

Fapping keeps me from raw dawging these women, but I'm at least 7 days in again. I think June 29 is the last time I did, but I know I haven't in July yet lol I'm getting weak this morning though. Must not fap!

187 days...

Respect. I think im either in Week 4 or Week 5. 

Been light work. I can usually do a month easy but it gets a bit difficult after that then settles down again.

After that first month those primal urges start going in fr fr 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom